Duncan Hines Chocolate Lover's Cupcake Devil's Food Cake & Frosting Mix uploaded by natasha a.

BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines® Chocolate Lover's™ Cupcake Devil's Food Cake & Frosting Mix.
New!
Decadent.
Includes chocolate frosting & pastry bag. see more...

Debbie S.
Laguna Niguel, CA
This cake mix is delicious! I love devil's food cake and choosing this from Duncan Hines is the best choice! This is perfect for the chocolate lover because the flavor is spot on and the cake is moist and so delicious! I am definitely satisfied with Duncan Hines!
Heather D.
Calera, AL
oh my gosh! i loooooove Devil's food chocolate cake.  This was no exception.  it was really delicious, moist and chocolatey.  The icing was great too and tasted like it was homemade without me actually having to go to the store, get 10,000 ingredients and make it from home.
Madison L.
Marina, CA
Oohh chocolate on chocolate is perfect for when you're having a huge sweet tooth. I rarely have something this rich but it's a guilty pleasure of mine. I've purchased devil's food cake many times and it's so convenient that this brand also has the frosting with it.
Eesha P.
Austin, TX
BEST CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES EVER!!! This chocolate cupcake mix has never failed me, they're always delicious, among other duncan hines products. I bought this mix at my local grocery store, however i'm sure i've seen this at some drugstores
Kait K.
This is perfect when having the itch to bake! It's great since they offer both the cake mix and the frosting! I always purchase Duncan Hines when baking since they offer consistency and always a great value!
Hailey O.
Lewiston, NY
I loved the frosting that came with this mix as it was super rich and had a great chocolate flavor, but wasn't a huge fan of the actual cake. It was really crumbly and wasn't moist enough for my liking.
Lillie D.
Anderson, SC
LOVE this cake mix. The directions are very easy to follow if you can not cook to save your life like me. I always buy this brand when trying to bake anything.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
This cake mix sounded delicious when I purchased it and i couldn't wait to get home and try it. The flavor was a little disappointing as I felt it wasn't as rich and creamy and "dark" chocolate sounds but it was good none the less. Substitute the water for milk for a creamy, denser taste and flavor.
Michelle M.
Katy, TX
Duncan Hines Chocolate Lover's Cupcake Devils Food Cake and Frosting Mix is amazing!!!! The cake comes out so moist and delicious. The frosting mix is also really delicious. My kids love when I make this chocolate cake.
Samantha T.
New Boston, MI
This mix tastes just as good as a bakery cake. It's moist and packed full of flavor. The frosting adds the perfect touch. Definitely recommended. Everyone will love this dessert.. especially the chocolate lovers!!