BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines® Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Chocolate chip cookies cookie mix.
Makes 12 cookies. see more...

brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
So very good. Anything Duncan is delicious. I really love baking these products, they bring so much joy. Very affordable and tasty as well. I would definitely recommend this to others! Very good chocolate chip cookies
Becky M.
This product is delicious. It is easy to make and very affordable. In comparison to its competitors, I would chose this over them. The best part is that this product is sold at multiple retailers. I would buy again and recommend to family and friends!
Bisma R.
Soooooo good! Super cheap and easy to follow the directions , it’s perfect during holiday season when we don’t have a lot of time in our hands but need something home baked.
Nichole S.
Proctor, VT
Can't beat the price and convenience of this box mix. Only need a handful of ingredients and boom warm gooey chocolaty cookies! They taste just fine, the texture is correct and the easy to follow directions makes it great for kids helping in the kitchen,
Stephanie P.
Milwaukie, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always love some warm chocolate chip cookies and these are half the work as home made cookies and just as much flavor! Fun to make with kids or easy to make for a quick late snack. I never forgot these when shopping
Marguerite M.
Virginia Beach, VA
Very easy recipe, as all box mixes are. Makes plenty of cookies and you can totally save some dough for later. This isn't my preferred brand however. These always seem dryer and i can never strike the balance between fully cooked but still soft
Tessa K.
Seymour , IL
Growing up my grandmother always baked with Duncan Hines and she swears to this day that it is the best baking mix she has ever tried. I take her word for everything baking related!
Amber S.
Bluffton, IN
These are so !yummy I'll make a box and add them to lunches for a yummy snack. These are also great for when company is coming over and you want a quick snack for them.
Alicia D.
Theodore
I will buy these when on sale so I have them on Hand to to fix for my family when they want something sweet to eat. Easy to mix up and pop in the oven. Taste good.
LaTaya N.
Decent cookies, obviously they are box cookies so nothing is better than homemade ones. It for the same price I felt other brands were better. They tasted okay but I've had better ones. I would say they are decent quality and price.