Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix

Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownies Extra Thick & Fudgy Brownie Mix.
13x9 family size.
Share Our Strength®.
No kid hungry.

is it tasty or too sweet?
What type of brownies are your favorite?
Is it possible to make this without eggs? What other substitutes can I use?
Start your review of Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix!
Lizzette S.
Paterson, NJ
Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix uploaded by Lizzette S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Easy to bake just follow the instructions on the box and you got yourself some brownie
Lindsay Y.
Williamsport, PA
Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix uploaded by Lindsay Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great I use them all the time and add a twist to it of course for some reason there isn’t an option on here to review the epic brownie kit ones but let’s just say they are fire and so worth it it could come with a little more marshmallow but other than that great 👍
Cameron D.
Roanoke, VA
Purchased at: Kroger
I have used Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix for years. I like the versatility in being able to make them more cake like or more fudgy. The ease of making these brownies is great also. Everything goes in one bowl and stir. It's easy but tastes wonderful! You also have the option of adding toppings for extra goodness. Our favorite thing besides the taste is they are moist and stay moist for days if covered completely. I highly recommend this brownie mix. Buy more than one box at a time to enjoy and share with others!Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,255 reviews
Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great tasting brownies and quick and easy to make. I love this brand of brownies for the low cost of product to the amazing taste of the finished product. I will repurchase this brand and if you love brownies as much as my family does your in for a treat with this brand.
Elizabeth N.
Lombard, IL
Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix uploaded by Elizabeth N.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
🍥🍥 These Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix are 💯 absolutely delicious!! I can't believe I got these at the Family Dollar 🍥🍥 you would usually pay around $4 or $5 💸for the same box at other stores! These are also super easy to make! 💯Highly recommended for sure!! ☺️☺️ #influensterreviewer #influenster #snackattack #brownies #420 #dunkinhines #newfavorite
Julie A.
Mahopac, NY
Best brownies ever! So quick and easy to whip up in a time crunch. They taste homemade and are always a hit. They never come out dry and are a must-have at every family event.
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I get this all the time I love the family size it last little longer than regular one. Smells soo good. Taste like chewy fudge brownies. Melts in your mouth.mmmm 😋
Marissa T.
NY
Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix uploaded by Marissa T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yesterday I made these brownies for dessert and they were DELICIOUS! My whole family LOVES brownies and ESPECIALLY these because they are super chewy! I even mixed this brownie mix and another different mix together to get even MORE of a fudgy flavor!
Jacqueline R.
Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix uploaded by Jacqueline R.
Purchased at: Kmart
It was not expensive easy to make delicious and it was easy to prepare they came out perfect unlike some other brands forgot hold good Duncan hines is I made cake like brownies and my family loved them
Jaime F.
Texas
1,255 reviews
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My family loves these brownies. They are so chocolatey and delicious with a nice soft consistency. Super easy to make and bake in the oven for a nice after school or late night snack. We love them with milk.