BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines® Signature Blue Velvet Cake Mix.

Deliciously moist cake mix.

Buttery vanilla flavor.

Artificially flavored.

Per 1/12 package:

See nutrition facts for "as baked" information.

160 calories.

2g sat fat, 10% DV.

240 mg sodium, 10% DV.

17g sugars.

Serving suggestion. see more...

• Omg is this delicious?3 Answers
  • Does this cake mix taste like red velvet?1 Answers
  • Where can you get this cake mix! The colour is beyond bea...2 Answers
Gail F.
Fayette city
This pleasantly surprised me for a cake. I have been undecided on whether or not to purchase it and try it. I gave in and I am so happy I did. It is now an asked for cake in our home. I always keep a box on hand now. I think it is best with a sweet cream or a creamcheese icing.
Alyssa M.
These aren't bad for box cakes if you're in a rush or on the go you can make these for an event please have a really cool blue color to them I normally don't use box cakes I bake from scratch but on occasion I will buy these if I'm not in the mood to make a box cake. It comes in a variety of flavors and colors.
Yasheen R.
Winter Haven
I love these Duncan Hines signature cake mixes. I like that they make the blue velvet and red velvet flavors. The cakes are so moist and delicious. Best box cake. All their cakes are delicious.
krystle e.
El Monte , CA
This box cake is one of the best box cakes out there. It’s moist and flavorful doesn’t even taste like you are eating boxed cake. It’s super easy to make. I highly recommend.
Manuela I.
Houston
Purchased at: H-E-B
I love this cake mix the direction on the back make it easy to bake .
After it's done the cake comes out soft but instead of oil I put butter which it makes it better .
Ashley G.
Bronx, NY
I just made this cake yesterday ! What i love about Duncan Hines is that not only does the cake taste amazing but the instructions are so easy to follow. You can have a bakery quality cake for likes than $5.
I bought this thinking it was going to be super fun (hey blue cake!) but was also looking for it to taste comparable to a Red Velvet cake. The Blue Velvet is just vanilla flavored cake with blue dye. I could have done that at home with vanilla cake mix and some blue food coloring. Underwhelmed.
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
This cake mix was surprisingly very good! It's really flavorful and I love that it's in a blue color. This cake mix is fun to make with my stepkids, who also love the blue color. When you make it, it doesn't even taste like a store bought mix. It's also fun to use for cupcakes!
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I use to love making this for my family. My kids loves it. The blue color is so much fun. I usually make a layer cake and make the second layer another fun color like pink(strawberry) or green. I would definitely buy again.
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
i literally just used this product last night..i made cup cakes and i have to tell you that the moist of the cake and the buttery taste of it with the vanilla frosting was the best..l.have to say it succeeded my expectations...you have to try it
Marlesia W.
Do this cake taste more on the vanilla side or chocolate side?
Angela S.
Radcliff, KY
Omg is this delicious?
Joselyne G.
Denver, CO
Does it taste like a red velvet would? Or does it taste just like a normal non flavored cake?
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Does this have a different flavor than red velvet or is it the same?
Jess C.
Hawkesbury, ON
Where can you get this cake mix! The colour is beyond beautiful & it looks tasty! I so want to make this! 🙌