BY DUNCAN HINES #56 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Duncan Hines® Signature Blue Velvet Cake Mix.

Deliciously moist cake mix.

Buttery vanilla flavor.

Artificially flavored.

Per 1/12 package:

See nutrition facts for "as baked" information.

160 calories.

2g sat fat, 10% DV.

240 mg sodium, 10% DV.

17g sugars.

Serving suggestion. see more...

• Does it taste like a red velvet would? Or does it taste just like...2 Answers
  • Does this have a different flavor than red velvet or is it the same?2 Answers
  • muy buen producto sigan haciendo pasteles asi muy... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Target*
Yasheen R.
Winter Haven
I love these Duncan Hines signature cake mixes. I like that they make the blue velvet and red velvet flavors. The cakes are so moist and delicious. Best box cake. All their cakes are delicious.
Ashley G.
Bronx, NY
I just made this cake yesterday ! What i love about Duncan Hines is that not only does the cake taste amazing but the instructions are so easy to follow. You can have a bakery quality cake for likes than $5.
Randa F.
Cypress, TX
Duncan Hines is by far the best cake mix I've ever tried. It comes out moist, flavorful, and delicious every time. Any time I'm in the grocery store and looking for a quick, casual dessert for after dinner, I reach for one of these mixes. It's super affordable too.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
I absolutely love how buttery and moist this cake tastes. It's so easy to put together and so easy to bake. It makes a great cake and even cupcake! These aren't expensive and usually have a sale going. Definitely recommend! Plus this is very pretty afterwards!
I bought this thinking it was going to be super fun (hey blue cake!) but was also looking for it to taste comparable to a Red Velvet cake. The Blue Velvet is just vanilla flavored cake with blue dye. I could have done that at home with vanilla cake mix and some blue food coloring. Underwhelmed.
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
This cake mix was surprisingly very good! It's really flavorful and I love that it's in a blue color. This cake mix is fun to make with my stepkids, who also love the blue color. When you make it, it doesn't even taste like a store bought mix. It's also fun to use for cupcakes!
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
i literally just used this product last night..i made cup cakes and i have to tell you that the moist of the cake and the buttery taste of it with the vanilla frosting was the best..l.have to say it succeeded my expectations...you have to try it
Addison B.
So yummy and fun! I used this for cupcakes for my swim team kids and they loved them! They taste amazing and they are such fun since they are blue! I'm a repeat customer now because they were so yummy!
Maria R.
Schaumburg
I loved it Ducan blue cake mix the favor was to die for never thought it was box cake . i used for a baby boy babyshower . i will go back and buy more it was my first time using it! Meet my expectations by far . Need to go buy more for my son's party .
Megan Y.
One of my favorite boxed cake mixes I like to use, I can usually make the batter myself but its so tricky to get the right color to die, this is perfect. If you make cake pops I would totally suggest this for any memorial or fourth of July party and it tastes great with some cream cheese frosting.
Joselyne G.
Denver, CO
Does it taste like a red velvet would? Or does it taste just like a normal non flavored cake?
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Does this have a different flavor than red velvet or is it the same?
yuna y.
muy buen producto sigan haciendo pasteles asi muy bonita presentacion y ingredientes muy buenos