Duncan Hines Cake Mix Signature Blue Velvet

Duncan Hines® Signature Blue Velvet Cake Mix.

Deliciously moist cake mix.

Buttery vanilla flavor.

Artificially flavored.

Per 1/12 package:

See nutrition facts for "as baked" information.

160 calories.

2g sat fat, 10% DV.

240 mg sodium, 10% DV.

17g sugars.

Serving suggestion.

Omg! I’ve always hated red velvet, but I love everything blue, does it taste like rainbow birthday cake mix or does it still taste like red velvet just a different colour?
Has anyone tried this cake mix? And if so is it goodDuncan Hines Cake Mix Signature Blue Velvet
Start your review of Duncan Hines Cake Mix Signature Blue Velvet!
Leechburg
This blue velvet is a fun one to use made a flag cake and cupcakes. I have used every hines cake mix i think there is tjey are always moist and never overly dry. I make a lot of cakes and hines never fails me. They are great for cake pops also beacuse of the moister content.
Winter Haven
I love these Duncan Hines signature cake mixes. I like that they make the blue velvet and red velvet flavors. The cakes are so moist and delicious. Best box cake. All their cakes are delicious.
Bronx, NY
I just made this cake yesterday ! What i love about Duncan Hines is that not only does the cake taste amazing but the instructions are so easy to follow. You can have a bakery quality cake for likes than $5.
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this, I live in CO which is Broncos Country. Broncos Football is huge and the colors are Orange and Blue. I make this and dye cream cheese icing Orange. It is so.good and has great flavor.
Dairy Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb
I bought this thinking it was going to be super fun (hey blue cake!) but was also looking for it to taste comparable to a Red Velvet cake. The Blue Velvet is just vanilla flavored cake with blue dye. I could have done that at home with vanilla cake mix and some blue food coloring. Underwhelmed.
Waterford, CT
This cake mix was surprisingly very good! It's really flavorful and I love that it's in a blue color. This cake mix is fun to make with my stepkids, who also love the blue color. When you make it, it doesn't even taste like a store bought mix. It's also fun to use for cupcakes!
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Glasgow, KY
i literally just used this product last night..i made cup cakes and i have to tell you that the moist of the cake and the buttery taste of it with the vanilla frosting was the best..l.have to say it succeeded my expectations...you have to try it
No Special Diet
So yummy and fun! I used this for cupcakes for my swim team kids and they loved them! They taste amazing and they are such fun since they are blue! I'm a repeat customer now because they were so yummy!
Low Carb
Norman, OK
One of my favorite boxed cake mixes I like to use, I can usually make the batter myself but its so tricky to get the right color to die, this is perfect. If you make cake pops I would totally suggest this for any memorial or fourth of July party and it tastes great with some cream cheese frosting.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Berwick, LA
These brightly colored cakes are so much fun for the kids to make or have for their birthday parties! Don't let the colors fool you either, the cake is still delicious and moist! You can't beat the price either!
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Passaic, NJ
8 months ago
Khadeeja A. • 7 months ago
I’ve never heard of blue velvet before! 😮 To be honest, food colouring isn’t good for you especially because it’s artificial