BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines® Apple Caramel Decadent Ingredient Rich Cake Mix.
New!
0g trans fat per serving.
No hydrogenated oils.
With real apples and rich caramel.
NET WT 20.8 oz.
(1 LB 4.8 oz) 590 g. see more...

Kyla H.
Clanton , AL
Decadent is the perfect word. So rich so creamy! Wonderful! Everywhere local to me had this.. I think the price point is perfect. I love the product. Very easy to read and follow directions. The girls and I loved baking this together, and let's face it.. Eating it!
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
This is absolutely delicious. Also the German chocolate decadent one is equally amazing. They really are so rich and full of flavor and you will not be disappointed
Shelley S.
Cheshire, CT
This is probably one of the most interesting and unique "recipes" I've made from a box mix. It was so rich, moist and flavorful. The cake is tasty and the addition of apple caramel is a perfect fall combo. Once you make this you'll never want to eat a plain cake again.
Candis G.
Bakersfield, CA
Delicious and easy to follow directions make this a great stress free crowd pleaser. A couple dollars a box found at most grocery stores. I seriously think I'll go grab some for this weekends festivities glad I came across this again
Cathy W.
Alpena, Michigan
Have you baked from a Grandmother's cook book,not getting it right? Well no longer, this is it! The smell and the taste this is it! Plus you can do it yourself,Grandmother will be proud!
Megan N.
I love Duncan Hines brand.when I am craving for something sweet I bought this at target and it was delicious. It was very soft and moist and so rich.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
My boyfriend is a major fan of caramel apples but not when the apple is cooked. This the only thing he drools over. Absolute win. Two big thumbs up!!
Marisela S.
San Antonio, TX
Oh my goodness! if you haven't tried this flavor, you don't know what you are missing. it is so delicious and the Carmel is so good!
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
So yummy and easy to make! I have bought over and over!!! I have made for several family occasion and everyone has loved it!!!!
debi m.
Made this tonight for the first time, and WOW!!! the best mix out there, super easy and tastes amazing. I will repurchase .