BY DUNCAN HINES

Duncan Hines® Apple Caramel Decadent Ingredient Rich Cake Mix.
New!
0g trans fat per serving.
No hydrogenated oils.
With real apples and rich caramel.
NET WT 20.8 oz.
(1 LB 4.8 oz) 590 g. see more...

Shelley S.
Shelley S.
Cheshire, CT
This is probably one of the most interesting and unique "recipes" I've made from a box mix. It was so rich, moist and flavorful. The cake is tasty and the addition of apple caramel is a perfect fall combo. Once you make this you'll never want to eat a plain cake again.
Candis G.
Candis G.
Bakersfield, CA
Delicious and easy to follow directions make this a great stress free crowd pleaser. A couple dollars a box found at most grocery stores. I seriously think I'll go grab some for this weekends festivities glad I came across this again
Megan N.
Megan N.
I love Duncan Hines brand.when I am craving for something sweet I bought this at target and it was delicious. It was very soft and moist and so rich.
Marisela S.
Marisela S.
San Antonio, TX
Oh my goodness! if you haven't tried this flavor, you don't know what you are missing. it is so delicious and the Carmel is so good!
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
So yummy and easy to make! I have bought over and over!!! I have made for several family occasion and everyone has loved it!!!!
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Narrows, VA
As a baker, I give this a 10 to be a box product. It's so moist and the flavors pack such a punch. I love this cake mix.
Chelisse B.
Chelisse B.
My mom cooks this on special occasions. It's really really good. I recommend.
debi m.
debi m.
Made this tonight for the first time, and WOW!!! the best mix out there, super easy and tastes amazing. I will repurchase .
Cathy W.
Cathy W.
Alpena, Michigan
Have you baked from a Grandmother's cook book,not getting it right? Well no longer, this is it! The smell and the taste this is it! Plus you can do it yourself,Grandmother will be proud!