Duncan Hines Amazing Glazes Vanilla Dessert Topping

Duncan Hines?? Amazing Glazes???.
A lightly decadent dessert topping.
Microwave and pour.
Vanilla.
Naturally and artificially flavored.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Duncan Hines Amazing Glazes Vanilla Dessert Topping!
Battle Creek, MI
Perfection for adults who remove some of the inch thick frosting off of cake in order to avoid sugar burn. This does taste like vanilla, and is easy to use. Has to be refrigerated after opening. Just mic and pour over your cake, and you're good to go in a few minutes. Gets hot, so do not let kids join in. Unused glaze can be reheated. You do not have to use the entire bottle at one time. Contains milk and soy. Sweetly simple.
Austin, TX
Great product. I can find if just about anywhere and gets the job done. I'm completely satisfied with this.
Gardner, MA
Yummmmm! A great brownie mix, I love adding extra chips, or health topping . A definite dessert or guilty pleasure.
Houston , TX
1,525 reviews
This is a great brand and it is full of flavor. It is affordable and easily found in any grocery. It meets the family's expectations.
North Haven, CT
Great product. Microwave it for about a minute squeeze it over a cooled cake. Looks great! Tastes great
It's as good as it looks! I like it better than icing on cakes and even on brownies. I love to put it on store bought poundcake, topped with berries - absolutely delicious!
This vanilla glaze is sooooooooo good! I love this when I am not in the mood for icing. I put it on my dark chocolate cake and it is incredible. yummmmy!

Looking for your answer?