Duncan 810 Aleene's Original "Tacky" Glue

BY DUNCAN TOYS

ALEENE'S-Original Tacky Glue. This glue is superior on fabric, silk, burlap, paper, trimming, decorating and jewelry, excellent for miniatures and was especially designed for paper crafts or when gluing odd surfaces such as wood, metal, glass, ceramic, paper, china, styrofoam and most plastics. Glue dries clear and flexible. NOTE: this glue is not intended to be used on wearables you need to wash. This package contains 8oz/236ml. Contents conform to ASTM D4236. Made in USA. see more...

Duncan 810 Aleene's Original "Tacky" Glue
Buy on Walmart*
Christianne S.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
The ultimate tacky glue! I have been using this for as long as I can remember, even since I was a little girl foing crafts with my grandma. I will never use another brand. Holds up so well. Safe to use with my little ones. Amazing price for the product and I usually get for a fraction of the price using Joanns coupons. I can't even tell you how many bottles of this I have stashed around my house.
Mimi T.
Mimi T.
Forest Hills, NY
This glue is the best tacky glue I have ever used! it's just viscous enough to easily spread but also holds everything I need in place while it's drying. I love that it dries clear, because my projects require a clean and spotless finish
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Markesan, WI
Is this glue fast drying?