BY DUMMY #46 in Craft Supplies

SPINRITE-Dippity Dots Yarn. An unusual baby yarn that combines traditional pastel baby shades with bright; multi-colored mini pompoms to create an interesting textured yarn. The whimsical nature of this is a great alternative to traditional baby yarns. Weight category: 4; 39% acrylic 32% nylon and 29% polyester; 2.8oz/80g; 162 yd/148m. Gauge: 19st x 24r = 4in/10cm on size US8/5mm knitting needles. Suggested crochet hook size H8/5mm. Care: hand wash and dry flat. Dyelotted. Imported. see more...

• For crocheting, what size hook would work best for this yarn?13 Answers
Kamina F.
This yarn is super soft and is great to making blankets and scarves and whatever else you want but I did get some shedding every now and then... I don't think that's normal.
Casey G.
Wilmington, NC
I love this for baby blankets because bulky weight yarns are easy to work with on my loom, and the gender neutral colors of this particular one are great no matter whom I'm making a blanket for. Bernat carries lots of great yarns for baby projects. They're one of my top brands.
Hannah H.
This yarn is so cute and durable. I love how the patterns look and how this feels. My mom had made multiple blankets for my nieces and nephews and we've never had any problems with it. I would recommend it to any one wanting to make a baby blanket.
Stacy B.
Fort Collins, CO
Fun and pretty yarn! A great buy at Kmart with great prices and a great assortment of colors! Perfect for knitted baby products! Machine and hand washable with very little shrinkage. So soft and cuddly! I would recommend this for all you crafters out there!
Colleen D.
Bakersfield, CA
This is so soft and fluffy before you even begin your project!!! It's great for baby blankets or embellishments. I have made several baby blankets using this yarn and i always get compliments on just how soft they are.
Katelyn J.
I made born my kids baby blankets with this stuff and it is so soft and easy to work with. i know my kids enjoy cuddling with it so i would definitely recommend using this for kids stuff.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
I personally love today and I think that it's a really good product because it soft and cozy and it's a good yarn to make baby hats booties or think it's her any type of things like that and really worth buying
Michelle G.
Bradenton, FL
Love this yarn. It's so soft & easy to work with. I've used it for both crochet & knitting projects. I love to make bow embellishments with it for kids beanies.
Maria A.
I knitted this lovely baby blanket for my niece. The yard is so soft and long lasting wash after wash. I highly recommend this yarn for knitting blankets.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I make all my nieces and nephew kids baby blanket and this is one of the baby yarns I use it's soft and easy to use. I recommend it to new crocheters
Jacquelin V.
Reno, NV
For crocheting, what size hook would work best for this yarn?