BY DUMMY

SPINRITE-Phentex Worsted Ombres Yarn. Make the best for less with this medium weight yarn. Perfect for knitting afghans and more! Weight Category: 4. Content: 100% acrylic. Putup: 10.5oz/300g; 582yd/532m. Gauge: 18sx24r=4in/10cm on size US8/5mm knitting needles. Suggested crochet hook size US8/5mm. Dyelotted: we try but are not always able to match dyelots. Care: machine wash; dryer safe; do not bleach; do not iron; do not dry clean. Imported. see more...

• What is this made of? cotton or wool? 1 Answers
  • What would be the best project to crochet this into?2 Answers
Vivian R.
Vivian R.
Lancaster , CA
I love this yarn.. Love all the colors.. I have made so many projects with this brand yarn!!!!!!!!!!
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
Hiwasse, AR
I have made so may projects out of this stuff, mittens, botties, scarfs, and so much more
Elise S.
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
Mega Parent Expert
The colors work so well together! perfect for a scarf or a blanket. it's soft too!
Tessa H.
Tessa H.
Antlers, OK
Such a beautiful soft yarn! i really love knitting with this brand and am going to have to find this gorgeous color now!
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
I have no clue how to knit but from time to time I will buy and use yarn for different arts and crafts projects. I've used this before and it has definitely inspired me to try to learn how to knit.
Candace M.
Candace M.
I love this yarn. I have used it for multiple projects but mainly slippers. Great colors mixed together. Would definitely recommend.
Jennifer b.
Jennifer b.
I have used this product lots. It's easy to use, the colours are bright and very soft.
Daniel E.
Daniel E.
Cypress, TX
What would be the best project to crochet this into?
San K.
San K.
What is this made of? cotton or wool?