BY THE FARRELLY BROTHERS & PETER FARRELLY

For Harry and Lloyd every day is a no-brainer. Golden Globe-winner Jim Carrey (Man on the Moon, The Truman Show) and Golden Globe-nominee Jeff Daniels (The Squid and the Whale, Speed) star as two good-natured but incredibly stupid friends who drive across the United States to return a clients briefcase in this comedy blockbuster. Also starring Lauren Holly (What Women Want, Any Given Sunday) and Academy Award-nominee Teri Garr (Tootsie, Mr. Mom).

• is this movie really all that funny??1 Answers
  • How does this movie compare to the previous movie6 Answers
  • What year did this movie come out ? And is there a secon...6 Answers
Dumb and Dumber
  • "This is a very funny movie it has a few stupid parts in it also but definitely worth watching Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels will keep you laughing." in 8 reviews
  • "Dumb and Dumber is always going to be such a funny movie to watch, even if it's your tenth time of seeing it." in 7 reviews
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
If you don't like this movie you need a serious life evaluation. This movie is hilarious. The actors for starters... amazing lineup. I laugh the entire time. If you love a good comedy, please watch. You won't regret it. Also, if anyone knows where I can buy a dog van that would be great.
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
Oh my goodness! I haven't seen this in a while, but it will leave you laughing your pants off! Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels are hilarious! It's one of those "so silly, but funny" movies, but super funny none the less. I definitely recommend buying and watching this movie for a gut busting good time!
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
This is a very funny movie,some parts of it isn't very kid friendly.it have good vocals and is catchy.the actors are super funny and catch your attention. The music in the movie is good too.overall I recommend anyone to watch this movie,it is a great family movie/comedy.
Cassie W.
Midwest City, Oklahoma
This is a movie that my best friend and I used to be obsessed with when we were younger. We would constantly watch it and each time we would find something different to laugh at. Jim Carrey is one of my favorite actors, and his stupidly good portrayal of Lloyd in this movie is just the best. This movie is a classic to me. Absolutely love it.
Taylor C.
Lucedale, MS
This is as beautiful as a "dumb" comedy can get! Jim Carey at his best and Jeff Daniels really broadens his acting ability. You won't be able to help by smile throughout the movie with several side stitching laughing moments.
Kathleen M.
Akron, OH
I love this movie!! I think it is hysterical but I have a funny sense of humor! Even if I'm in a sad mood it makes me laugh, even my dog likes it! When he sees the Mutt Cutt Van he gets up and looks at the TV and whines, it's so funny! My neighbors Daughter loves it too!
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA
This movie is classic its a MUST watch it has you laughing so much you it will make you cry and get mustles from laughing so much. I never get tierd of watching it. Jim carrey is a great actor and he did a great job in this movie cant wait for the second one.
naf C.
This is definitely a funny movie. Jim Carry is a very funny actor. I like the whole movie part around the suitcase and how much trouble he goes through to return it back to Mary Swanson when she purposely left it there. Definitely worth a watch.
Julie J.
This is such a funny movie. it's funny for the entire family. The jokes are still funny after all these years. They aren't the brightest bulbs but they are still trying do live their dreams. I love that this is movie about friends.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
This movie was awful. I remember leaving the theater with my friend because I thought it was so stupid. Granted, the title, but still it was not funny to me at all.
Megan B.
Greenacres, Fl
How does this movie compare to the previous movie
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
What year did this movie come out ? And is there a second movie?
Zavier R.
Wellington, FL
Does anyone have a favorite part?
alie P.
How many times have you watched this movie? And then started quoting it?
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
Are you going to watch the sequel?