Start your review of Duma Key!
Gina C.
Cincinnati, OH
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Duma Key uploaded by Gina C.
This book by my favorite author is a great book. So many twist and turns. It’s actually based on the location where Stephen King lives, Casey Key. This is a great mystery novel for a quiet rainy night. #bookworm #booklover #stephenkingfan
Brandy N.
Bookworm Expert Level 6
Duma Key uploaded by Brandy N.
Edgar Freemantle has a construction site accident that severed his arm. It ends his marriage too. He rents a house on the beach in Duma Key and befriends Elizabeth Eastlake. He starts to heal and paint but some of those paintings are about Elizabeths' past. This is one of Stephen Kings best books. Duma Key
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Great book! As expected with Stephen king but its one of my favorites so far. A good page turned and weird just like the rest.
Cody Dawn  M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Bookworm Expert Level 4
Duma Key uploaded by Cody Dawn  M.
Duma Key uploaded by Cody Dawn  M.
My favorite book of all time, and strangely the one that affected me the most deeply. I have read it over and over. I found it striking in so many ways. Even though the prose is supernatural/fictitious in nature, I could not (and still can’t) deny the similar emotional toll of real life experiences. On page 50 of the paperback, Wireman says “God always punishes is for what we can’t imagine.” (I had to buy the nicer hardcover because my poor paperback has been used and abused). It is repeated throughout the book. I have been hauling a zippo around with that engraved in it for a while, and once the pandemic is over it shall be a tattoo. Even if it weren’t for the personal ties and representations that I assign to it, if is wonderfully written, completely fascinating, and such a creative piece. This is very far from the usual Stephen King style, but it definitely has the Stephen King talent.
Ariana G.
Orlando, FL
Duma Key uploaded by Ariana G.
One of my favorite novels ever ! I think the story is awesome, and I like that it takes place in Florida. It is a true horror story with ghosts and supernatural powers. I hace read it a couple of times and I never get tired of it.
Heather  A.
Bookworm Expert Level 4
1,555 reviews
Not a well known King novel, but a solid story. I've read it a few times and I really like it. Not a lot of characters, which is unusual, but I just love the main character. And now I always think of rotisserie chicken in plastic packages as "astronaut chicken" lol I think I like this story so much because you really grow to love the main character, his name escapes me, and your concern for him grows with each chapter. A really nice read.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...