BY DUM DUMS

Dum Dums Original Pops: 16 flavors + the mystery flavor Great for parties Less than 25 calories per pop Free of major allergens see more...

Tourie B.
San Leandro , CA
I bought cause I thought I was going to eat them all but they stayed on top of my fridge for like a month. Now I use them as gift favors whenever I have packages to mail out since I send out items frequently.
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
My favorite classic lollipops! I love these even since I was a kid and still! I love the variety of flavors and that they are small lollipops. Such a perfect little treat. The cream soda flavor is my favorite!
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
My all time favorite lolli pop! My favorite is the root beer! So yummy!!! My husband likes the mystery ones unless it is cherry. Memories or childhood every time I have one. I love them!! Will always recommend.
lily g.
Parker, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite part about these lollipops is the variety! I'm usually a picky eater but I will eat any flavor of these. Also, the packaging is so cute and these are super inexpensive. I gave these out for Halloween and they were a huge hit!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
These are kind of a standard candy at parades, but we use them as "reward" treats at home. They last forever they fit in a purse well and are less susceptible to heat than chocolate is. And the flavors are actually pretty great. I didn't realize until only a few years ago that the mystery flavor is actually when the vat for one flavor runs low and they are adding a new flavor in and it is the blend of those two flavors together. I saw it on a TV special.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
We always have some of these on hand in our house. Perfect sweet treat for kids! Perfect size, nice and small. Easy to throw in your purse or bag. Awesome array of flavors and great price.
Amber S.
Mason, MI
I think they used to be bigger than their current size. I also wish their holiday flavors were available year round.
S M.
I always keep these in my diaper bag for my toddler. They are the perfect distraction when out shopping
Lura (.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Dum Dum's. They are small enough to finish them. My favorite flavor are the mystery flavors. Mystery flavors are just a mix of the end of one flavor and the start of another. Because of how they make them there is usually some left in the machine as a different batch goes through.