BY DUM DUMS

Dum Dums Original Pops: 16 flavors + the mystery flavor Great for parties Less than 25 calories per pop Free of major allergens see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alexa M.
Hamilton , NJ
My favorite classic lollipops! I love these even since I was a kid and still! I love the variety of flavors and that they are small lollipops. Such a perfect little treat. The cream soda flavor is my favorite!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
These are kind of a standard candy at parades, but we use them as "reward" treats at home. They last forever they fit in a purse well and are less susceptible to heat than chocolate is. And the flavors are actually pretty great. I didn't realize until only a few years ago that the mystery flavor is actually when the vat for one flavor runs low and they are adding a new flavor in and it is the blend of those two flavors together. I saw it on a TV special.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
My all time favorite lolli pop! My favorite is the root beer! So yummy!!! My husband likes the mystery ones unless it is cherry. Memories or childhood every time I have one. I love them!! Will always recommend.