Dum Dum Pops

Dum Dum Assorted Pops: All your favorite flavors Save wraps for stuff Look inside for new flavors

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dum Dum Pops!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“They are the perfect size for when kids want some candy but you don't want to give them a whole bunch.” in reviews
1,356 reviews
Personally, I don't care for suckers, but my cat loves them. He plays fetch with dum dum suckers only. It's so funny. My child enjoys them too. They are at a great price too. You get so many.
Corbin, KY
I love dum dum pops. I find that all flavors are uniquely and brilliantly made. My favorite is the cream soda or the pineapple sort of flavor! Loved getting these when I was a kid and still love to buy these!! Good price on a big bag of suckers!
huntington, WV
These are great for kids! They are the perfect size for when kids want some candy but you don't want to give them a whole bunch. We would give these out at church on Sundays. And of course they aren't "healthy" it's candy but it's fine to give a kid a treat now and then.
Seattle, WA
My boyfriend LOVES these lollipops! We got a huge bag for our Halloween party this past weekend and they're nearly gone already. Because he ate them, not our guests.
Morgantown, KY
Who doesn't love these suckers. Dum Dum Pops are my students favorite treats and they are affordable for a teacher's salary. Available at discount stores for the best deal.
Canton, MS
These are my favorite suckers! love the flavors. my favorite one is cream soda. They are great for kids, adults, and for trick or treaters on Halloween.
This is a kid favorite. Everyone remembers these from childhood! Perfect individually wrapped dose of sugar to pass out at parties, games, in the car.
Amazing flavors perfect for little kids they have a slimmer chance of choking although every once in a while the hard part falls of the stick
It's fascinating to watch even adults gravitate to a bowl of Dum Dum pops. Childhood favorites come alive in this 5 pound bag of fun!
Cleveland, OH
Kids love these and you can save the wrappers to get stuff i buy the biggest bags for my work to give kids..i love the grape ones

Looking for your answer?