BY DUM DUM POPS

Dum Dum Pops?? Valentine Kit.
Valentine be mine!
28 -Dum Dum Pops, Valentine Cards, Shiny stickers.
Includes 2 Teacher Cards.
Use As A Valentine Mailbox!
Friends 4-Ever.
Net wt 4.8 oz (136g). see more...

• "I can never get enough of these little suckers lol..." in 1 review
  • "Kids love suckers so you can't go wrong with this one!" in 1 review
  • "My neighbor would always get them for me and my cousin and we would always be excited to have one!!" in 1 review
  • "perfect size for kids." in 1 review
I love this kid cuz you can get a lot of them to your Valentine's or whoever you would like for Valentine's Day and it's kind of War we get it done over at a very good variety I love her very much.
Sarah H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These lollipops are still so popular because they come in a huge variety of flavor options that actually taste like what they say they will. The valentines are a fun set and the candy lasts long enough for the student to stop and read who it's from.
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love there and but them frequently for Valentine's Day. It's a really good value for the price. 28 valentines for right around $3! The kids always love the flavor! We buy this product from Walmart and I would definitely recommend this product!!!
Corinne M.
Danville, VT
These are super cute for Valentines Day. My son is getting older and did not want to hand out "baby" valentine cards. So this was perfect. You can never go wrong with candy and it makes all of the kids happy. The pack has a variety of flavors. It is not expensive either.
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really like these for the kids to give out at Valentine's Day. It's nice to get the card and treat together making it easy for the little kids to give out. I usually find at Walmart or rite aid. Totally do again next year.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
I can never get enough of these little suckers lol... I seem to always go for the red ones the most whether they are cherry or fruit punch. Full of delicious flavor and always getting new flavors too.
N V.
Irvine, CA
We use these at work. They are inexpensive for the amount that you get and them being small makes the parents be okay with their kids having one vs the bigger lollipops.
jessica r.
shelby twp, mi
Fun for both kids and adults! Lots of flavors to choose from very cute kit! Great for kids to pass out to there friends and teachers! Good for kids who have peanut allergies also which is a plus!
Sheronda W.
Dum Dum Pops is a favorite of must children. My sons doctors office gives these out to the kids after an examine. Dum Dum Pop is just the right amount of sweetness for kids!!
Kristinia A.
Summerville, SC
Dum Dums are the perfect Valentine for a smaller child, ages 2-7. While the flavors are delicious beyond that age, most children prefer a blow pop or other candy.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
What is your favorite flavor?