BY DUM DUM POPS

Dum Dum Pops?? Valentine Kit.
Valentine be mine!
28 -Dum Dum Pops, Valentine Cards, Shiny stickers.
Includes 2 Teacher Cards.
Use As A Valentine Mailbox!
Friends 4-Ever.
Net wt 4.8 oz (136g). see more...

• "perfect size for kids." in 1 review
  • "Kids love suckers so you can't go wrong with this one!" in 1 review
  • "My neighbor would always get them for me and my cousin and we would always be excited to have one!!" in 1 review
  • "I can never get enough of these little suckers lol..." in 1 review
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
Danville, VT
These are super cute for Valentines Day. My son is getting older and did not want to hand out "baby" valentine cards. So this was perfect. You can never go wrong with candy and it makes all of the kids happy. The pack has a variety of flavors. It is not expensive either.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These lollipops are still so popular because they come in a huge variety of flavor options that actually taste like what they say they will. The valentines are a fun set and the candy lasts long enough for the student to stop and read who it's from.
Kandra P.
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love there and but them frequently for Valentine's Day. It's a really good value for the price. 28 valentines for right around $3! The kids always love the flavor! We buy this product from Walmart and I would definitely recommend this product!!!
Tennille N.
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I really like these for the kids to give out at Valentine's Day. It's nice to get the card and treat together making it easy for the little kids to give out. I usually find at Walmart or rite aid. Totally do again next year.
N V.
N V.
Irvine , Ca
We use these at work. They are inexpensive for the amount that you get and them being small makes the parents be okay with their kids having one vs the bigger lollipops.
Marissa J.
Marissa J.
Montgomery, WV
Favorite since I was a kid! They are the best suckers around! I recommend you go buy some today! Also great to tape to Valentine day cards!
Cristina A.
Cristina A.
Laredo, Texas
I got my daughter this for her Valentine's party at school theu are good and i always buy them to put in my kids birthday candy bags
Emily S.
Emily S.
Raleigh, MS
These dum dum suckers are perfect for parties, goody bags, or just to have laying around! They're the perfect size for kids!
Megan N.
Megan N.
Kids love these and they are such a classic loillipop. easy to give at parties and to togethers. the flavors are amazing.
Roshonda F.
Roshonda F.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I bought these for myself for Valentine's to take to his class. His classroom enjoy them and had a lot of fun with them
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
What is your favorite flavor?