Dum Dum Pops uploaded by Kelly S.

Dum Dum Pops

Dum Dum Assorted Pops: All your favorite flavors Save wraps for stuff Look inside for new flavors see more...

Dum Dum Pops
  • "They are the perfect size for when kids want some candy but you don't want to give them a whole bunch." in 1 review
Caylee M.
Nashville , TN
I loved these as a kid!  We would get them at school if we were good. My favorites were the blue raspberry and the mystery flavor. I think we loved these because they are so cheap (dollar store sells them), they are good and kids and adults love them.
Lily R.
I love these so much and wish they sold individual flavors in stores. They are a good pick me up when doing homework or in the car and they taste delicious. You really can't beat the price and you should always have these on hand to make a kids day :)
Cruzita-Maria L.
I love these lollipops. There are so many different flavors and they are just the right size. They are affordable and come in bags. Great size for little hands. My favorite flavors are all in one bag. I always have these on hand for a quick sweet treat.
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
Consistant flavor throughout. Small enough for kids. I love the cotton candy. I do not like that majority of these suckers falls off the stick whole. ( if your child eats one please monitor closely) i almost had my son to choke on one because it fell off. I usually eat them myself
Bailey L.
My mom always sends me a bag of these to me while I'm away for college! I love them! Totally remind me of being a little kid and getting them at the bank, doctor, and trick or treating! Great flavors and kids love them!
Lisbeth R.
The product is good the size not to mention for treat goodie bags for any holiday and with Halloween around the corner this is a good option not to mention the variety of different flavors totally recommend this product
Ashley F.
My family eats pretty healthy but we always have dum dums in the house! They are great for a small treat and they every helped me potty train my son! Super inexpensive and accessible everywhere a million flavors, i will always be a lover of the dum dum pop.
Sharnise T.
Millen, GA
All time favorite as a child. The teachers used to give them as treats. They have a variety of flavors. I dislike they the stick softens easily in which then it becones a choking hazard. They last a long time bc of the amount of suckered in the bag.
Megan R.
Personally, I don't care for suckers, but my cat loves them. He plays fetch with dum dum suckers only. It's so funny. My child enjoys them too. They are at a great price too. You get so many.
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
I love dum dum pops. I find that all flavors are uniquely and brilliantly made. My favorite is the cream soda or the pineapple sort of flavor! Loved getting these when I was a kid and still love to buy these!! Good price on a big bag of suckers!