Dulcolax® Stool Softener Liquid Gels 180 ct uploaded by Peggy C.

BY DULCOLAX

Dulcolax stool softener provides constipation relief that's gradual and comfortable, just like nature intended. Simulant free, dulcolax stool softener is so gentle that you can take it whenever you need to, up to three liquid gels per day. It works gradually to get you back to feeling regular. This bottle contains 50 liquid gels. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley S.
Palmyra, WI
I had to use these after I had both of my children to help with going, and they seriously work wonders! I recommend them for anyone having issues. You can find these anywhere and I also think that the price is pretty reasonable. I always have a bottle on my shelf.
Carrie P.
Columbia, SC
They work. They aren't a laxative, so if you are looking for something that is going to be instant relief, you won't find it here. They do what they are supposed to do and if you eat a high protein diet, some times, this is what you really need...
Krystal B.
Ashland, KY
This product was recommended to me by a nurse after I had a C-section with my daughter to help with the "going" process. I found that this product left me feeling more bloated than I already was and I had no real softening of anything. I do not recommend this product for use.
Chandly  M.
Arp, TX
I will start out with this product works, but when I used it I had loose stools. I I tend to have issues with constipation, but this product was a bit strong for me. I do tend to be medication sensitive though.
Angie H.
Cary, NC
This does just what it says. Gentle on your stomach, no cramping. May take a few days to work depending on how constipated you are.
Jennifer B.
This didn't really work for me as much as I would have liked for it to. It made me feel uncomfortable throughout the day with no real relief.
Ashley L.
I used these after i gave birth to all four of my daughters and they helped e a lot. I totally recommend them.
eveline L.
hollywood, FL
Dulcolax is a great laxative its soft and gentle on the stomach unlike many others and it doesn't upset my stomach like other brands either
 megan z.
Conway, SC
I had a lot of gas pains when i used this product. My stomach cramped for a few hours after taking it.
Lynda T.
I used these after having my son as recommended by the doctor. They definitely seemed to help things move along more easily. I didn't have issues with feeling bloated like previous reviewers have stated.