BY DULCOLAX

Dulcolax® Stool Softener's stimulant-free formula provides gentle, comfortable relief from constipation and irregularity.

• Does this product cause stomach cramping?7 Answers
Dulcolax® Stool Softener Liquid Gels
  • "I have digestive issues out the wazu and these are a life saver ." in 1 review
Vanessa P.
I purchase these all the time for my dad; he really needs them because he's bedridden!!!!
Rachel H.
Frederick, MD
I love Dulcoease! Not a popular subject, but after 2 sprained ankles have left me in serious pain, I was prescribed pain medicine to cope. Of course, this causes constipation. The same day I started these, I was able to have a bowel movement in only a few hours! This is a great alternative to laxatives, if you can help it. Laxatives are so harsh on your body and cause dependency!! Stool softeners are the way to go!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
These are so easy to use you can take them in the morning or at night it just makes it easier and not so hard to go to the bathroom they work really well and they're not a bad price at all I definitely would recommend this product to others
Farrah W.
San Antonio, TX
These are probably the fastest working laxatives I've ever taken. I actually prefer prepping with these any time I have a colonoscopy. Yes, it gets my insides that clean. I would say they're pretty effective and cause minimal side effects.
Ella W.
Memphis, TN
Another embarrassing topic lol, but these have always gotten the job done for me! I used these a lot after I gave birth to both my children. For some reason after child birth you get really stopped up and these were a lifesaver for me!
Shakira M.
Yes, it gets my insides that clean. I would say they're pretty effective and cause minimal side effects. Works great! Doesn't make you go but makes it easier to go. Didn't have any stomach discomfort.
Dominique S.
These worked great for me. Doesn't make you go but does make it easier without any stomach discomfort. These helped when I had to take iron pills during each of my pregnancies.
Victoria G.
San antonio, TX
My grandmother has sworn by Dulcolax for years and this has definitely been helpful for myself as well. To put it gently- when the going gets tough, the tough get Dulcolax.
Yessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
My mom had colon cancer so she would be constipated and these would work for her. They would take about a day to go into affect but they worked great!
Jill H.
These pills work well if you need to relieve constipation, which is a hard thing to live with. These pills will help soften it up.
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
Does this product cause stomach cramping?