BY DULCOLAX

Dulcolax® Stool Softener's stimulant-free formula provides gentle, comfortable relief from constipation and irregularity.

• Does this product cause stomach cramping?7 Answers
  • What these Dulcolax stool softener liquid gels do 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have digestive issues out the wazu and these are a life saver ." in 1 review
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These work great. It’s not a popular topic, but the bathroom is a painful experience for many of us. These pills really help to relieve that pain for me, and make it much easier for me to go. Pills are easy to swallow, and it’s not an expensive product. I would purchase again.
Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
This product work pretty good for me I'm not sure what I was expecting but they got things moving the way they needed to go and I have no complaints really and just took awhile for me to be able to go. So other than that it worked just fine and I had no upset stomach or diarrhea which is what I was afraid of while taking it. So I was really scared for nothing so yeah no problems.
Karen M.
Bronx, NY
This is a really good still softening it actually doesn't cramp your stomach or make you feel like you took a laxative because is gentle so if you take it ill work softly and then in the morning you'll just go natural me I will continue to purchase this often because I am obsessive laxatives hahaha
Rachel H.
Frederick, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Dulcoease! Not a popular subject, but after 2 sprained ankles have left me in serious pain, I was prescribed pain medicine to cope. Of course, this causes constipation. The same day I started these, I was able to have a bowel movement in only a few hours! This is a great alternative to laxatives, if you can help it. Laxatives are so harsh on your body and cause dependency!! Stool softeners are the way to go!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are so easy to use you can take them in the morning or at night it just makes it easier and not so hard to go to the bathroom they work really well and they're not a bad price at all I definitely would recommend this product to others
Farrah W.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are probably the fastest working laxatives I've ever taken. I actually prefer prepping with these any time I have a colonoscopy. Yes, it gets my insides that clean. I would say they're pretty effective and cause minimal side effects.
Ella W.
Memphis, TN
Another embarrassing topic lol, but these have always gotten the job done for me! I used these a lot after I gave birth to both my children. For some reason after child birth you get really stopped up and these were a lifesaver for me!
Dominique S.
These worked great for me. Doesn't make you go but does make it easier without any stomach discomfort. These helped when I had to take iron pills during each of my pregnancies.
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
My grandmother has sworn by Dulcolax for years and this has definitely been helpful for myself as well. To put it gently- when the going gets tough, the tough get Dulcolax.
Shakira M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Yes, it gets my insides that clean. I would say they're pretty effective and cause minimal side effects. Works great! Doesn't make you go but makes it easier to go. Didn't have any stomach discomfort.
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
Does this product cause stomach cramping?
What these Dulcolax stool softener liquid gels do