BY DULCOLAX

Docusate sodium USP 100 mg. Softening relief. Bonus 20% more. Daily comfort. Gentle, softening relief. No. 1 doctor recommended ingredient. Dulcolax Stool Softener contains the No. 1 doctor recommended stool softening ingredient. Many people find two liquid gels an effective starting dosage and then one liquid gel for maintenance. Dulcolax Stool softener should not be used for bowel cleansing procedures. Dulcolax Stool Softener doesn't make you go, it makes it more comfortable to go - helping prevent hard stools that can cause discomfort or painful bowel movements. see more...

• Does anyone ever have trouble going to the RR after takin...2 Answers
Shanygne B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I reached for these bad boys after having an emergency c section because it was so difficult to push without my staples pulling apart. I didn’t have a bowel movement for days on but if I did it would literally take a good 40-60 minutes to make way with the pain. So I strongly recommend to new moms & anyone dealing with constipation.
Amber N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Used this after having my daughter this product worked and it was worth it it was effective and I would recommend to others and buy again I was overall satisfied with this product
Elizabeth K.
Fort Worth, TX
I have used stool softeners on a daily basis now for almost three years per my doctor's advice after my first baby. I started my new daily regime of vitamins and probiotics with Ducolax and though I pay more for it versus the store brand I have only spent about 10 days on any other brand. My instinct in ALMOST every purchase I make is to buy cheap, but I learned very quickly that Ducilax Ina brand name because of its dependably good product and cost consious product. When I say "cost conscious", I mean that Ducolax's cost, which is only maybe a dollar more than store or discount brands, is worth every penny because of the incredibly high quality of product.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recommend this product to anyone who is constipated or has not gone to the bathroom for a. Few days. It is easy on the stomach, unlike most laxatives. This stool softener has always worked well for me, always within 24 hours. Sometimes it has only taken 6 hours to work, while other times it had taken the full 24. However, I would much rather take this product than a laxative that will cause horrific stomach pains and can make you pass out. Dulcolax Stool Softener can make me feel bloated after I take it, but this always goes away by the time the product starts working. This product is often on sale, and don't forget to look for coupons for it as well! A+++
Monique S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used these after I had my little one and they definitely work and helped. My doctor recommended them at first and they are also safe to take while pregnant which is handy to know! You can grab them at most drug stores so they aren't hard to find either. Woohoo, pooh!
Aimee B.
I have used this when I need it and have never had a complaint with this product. I purchased it from Walgreens for a few dollars, so it was relatively cheap. I would definitely buy this product again.
sherry s.
Gresham, OR
This works for those that need the extra help. However, it is not for long term use. If leading an active lifestyle, drinking plenty of hydrating fluids, and eating fiber does not relieve the issue of constant constipation, it would be wise to seek medical care.
Julia t.
Crookston, MN
Good if you need a little help with unbinding. Can get it most gas stations as well I believe I've seen it on the shelves before. Spendy but worth the money if you need the help
Stacie S.
League City, TX
Best for when you need to go but don't want to spend all day in the bathroom. Works within a day and drink lots of water to ensure you use properly.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
This product is fantastic. This is what the nurses gave me after having my baby that way we don't have to strain after pushing a baby out so hard.
Alyssa B.
Does anyone ever have trouble going to the RR after taking this??