Dulcolax Pink® Stool Softener

by Dulcolax

DulcoEase® Pink™ Stool Softener is a stimulant-free laxative containing the #1 OB/GYN recommended stool softener ingredient.

what is the difference between this pink one and the regular one?
How does it work? Is it effective?
How does it work? Is it effective?
Start your review of Dulcolax Pink® Stool Softener!
Caitlin W.
Fishers, IN
This product worked well for me, but I think I was expecting it to produce a bowel movement quicker than it did. In comparison to the regular dulcolax, I like these better because they seem to cause less discomfort while working. The price is affordable and this brand is very easy to find.
Cassidy C.
Las Vegas, NV
For IBS-C individuals... First time I used this it was the most excruciating abdominal pain I've ever experienced, but after that any time I took this there wouldn't be a lot of pain. It gets the job done sometimes, but sometimes it just makes me feel bloated and nothing happens.
Hilda T.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Love taking this when I'm having trouble using the restroom works very well with no cramps.
Cezz G.
I have constipation since long time ago and this DulcoEase Pink has helped me a lot, it is not magical but I try everyday to take 1 with breakfast and 1 with dinner, my stomach feels much more relief with this pink help. 😊
Kayla W.
Works like a charm. I get really constipated at times and I like to use this medication once and a while to clean out my system. It works within 6 to 13 hours. Within those hours you will feel your stomach bloating and stomach will start to hurt once and a while. After you will have the need to go to the restroom. Your poo will become very liquidly and I suggest to take this only once and a while since the medication works really well.
Mikaela M.
Bedford, PA
sooo... i used this in college to clean myself out through the week so i could wear crop tops on the weekends when i went out. lemme tell you, it works, too well. had me in pain at times but it sure cleaned me out.
Josie S.
I got these after i had an appendectomy. i had not pooped in 3-4 days so i was desperate. i took these and still after 6 days could not poop. they did not work and i was taking them consistently on a schedule.
Cristal M.
Kissimmee, FL
I tried this but I don't think it worked for me.... So I stop using this since it seems not to be working with me
Danielle P.
Russellville , KY
This product does work but does not work as quick as I thought it would! Does give you a little discomfort but not much! the price is very reasonable! I buy these at Wal-Mart. Overall I am satisfied and I will buy them again!
Amanda L.
Virginia Bch, VA
These work great. Took one dose and within 15 hours it worked! Will definitely be using this again if I need it