Dulcolax Laxative Suppositories

by Dulcolax

Dulcolax® Laxative Tablets are clinically proven to relieve occasional constipation and irregularity overnight, so you can feel like yourself in the morning.

What are the side effects
Start your review of Dulcolax Laxative Suppositories!
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
As a child I had very bad constipation problems and then my senior year of high school I was diagnosed with Ibs, it isn't that bad but occasionally I get backed up , like I'll eat and eat and won't be able to go so my mom bought this for me and warned me that it would be unpleasant. She was right, the next morning I woke up with extreme cramps ( like my menst. cramps) and I started to go , the only thing I dislike is the cramping and that I felt dehydrated and weak to my legs. I'd say be sure to drink lots of water while taking this.
Jennie M.
Highland Park, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dulcolax Laxative Suppositories uploaded by Jennie M.
Purchased at: Target
Does what it is supposed to do :) depending where you get it the price is fine for name brand.
Christina W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have issues with constipation, after multiple issue with oral relievers I was recommended these. I now reach for these when I'm having any issues as they have resulted in the most pleasant experience so far. I experience a movement every time I've used this product, that being said it does not always cure the issue.
Danielle L.
I can't believe I'm reviewing a laxative. That being said, I've had three major hip surgeries and the pain meds bound me up like NO other every damn time. Nothing worked. Not the Metamucil, not the prunes or the stool softeners. I had to go all out and use these guys to get things going. Two weeks of not going was awful. Let me tell you, these did the trick.
Candice M.
Edmonton, AB
It does work but I can't keep it in for even 15 min. I feel like it's too fast acting but doesn't clear enough. Also I cannot believe I am reviewing this but I much prefer the pills. You at least feel the stomach churn and the full effect. I would recommend for the occasional back up but won't do much for you if you need to use them regularly.
Alan H.
The nurse told me at the hospital that if you want the suppository to work as well as possible, it should be held back as long as is humanely possible.  This means relaxing your body completely, breathing deeply and concentrating on retention with all effort possible.  Then, finally explode.  Just be near the toilet.
Chique C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've only used these post-cesarean. They are gentle which I appreciated at the time. They worked as they are supposed to. I would recommend drinking lots of water to help the meds and to avoid this problem in the future!
Stefanie P.
So these work by slowly melting and the medicine reacts by making your muscles contract and allows things to get pushed out. I would say this is for people with constipation lower in your bowels not higher up as it will not get everything out. Just what is ready to come out but can't due to constipation.
Jessica S.
I have always had digestive problems and have tried this plus many other to help before a doctor told me about mirilax. Don't waste your money on this. It didn't help me at all. My doctor writes me a script for mirelax so my insurance pays for it but if you don't have insurance you can buy it over counter anywhere for $20 dollars depending on size you get. I don't recommend this to anyone!
Victoria C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I only tried tgis once and i will never forget it...i had diareah after i took this. I took it bc im always having trouble going and this just made me feel worse. I suppose it works but i didnt like how it made me feel at all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...