BY DULCOLAX

Dulcolax laxative tablets are clinically proven to relieve occasional constipation and irregularity overnight, so you can feel like yourself in the morning. relieves constipation and irregularity overnight and comfort-coated tablets provide gentle, predictable constipation relief. see more...

alyssa t.
I take medications that make me constipated. I won't go for days! Fortunately taking two of these pills with a glass of water always works... always. Sometimes I get some cramps after a few hours but it works the best. I might even recommend it over miralax... depends on how bad your constipation is.
Angielyn V.
Dubai, Dubai
I always experience constipation and tried dulcolax. I took 2 tablets before I went to bed like 10pm,I woke up past 3am feeling the worst stomach cramp ever,cold sweats that drenched my pajamas,and felt dizzy. I keep coming back and forth to the toilet without passing any stool then suddenly I felt the urge to vomit and I felt weak.I almost called an ambulance and that would be my worst night ever.wouldnt recommend this to anyone