Dulcolax DulcoGas Maximum Strength Wild Berry Chewable Tablets for uploaded by Christine C.

BY DULCOLAX

Dulcogas maximum strength chewable tablets (wild berry) provide dependable relief from discomfort, bloating and pressure commonly referred to as gas. tablets contain the #1 doctor recommended antigas ingredient and start working in minutes. see more...

Beau H.
Taunton, MA
Review for: Dulcolax DulcoGas Maximum Strength Wild Berry Chewable Tablets for more...
I'm not going to lie... I love this stuff! This flavor is fantastic and it works really fast. I ended up trying it after getting my first IUD... I oddly had gas associated with my periods that I never had when I was on the pill. It had a coupon/rebate that made it free so I figured it couldn't hurt to try. I will definitely buy it again!
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These chewable tablets worked for me instantly. The wildberry variety tastes great, you cant even tell its medicine. In my experience I only have to take one and it works great!
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
This product worked fast and didn't taste bad. It seemed to work faster than other products I have tried. I highly recommend it!
tori b.
Nothing made my stomach feel better until I took these. They taste great without leaving a chalk taste in my mouth.