BY DULCOLAX

• Pretty good product if you have problems with i recommen...1 Answers
Jeal D.
I have tried SO many dulcolax products and they ALL make me have horrible stomach pains. I will admit that I have a weak stomach. But those who do have a weak stomach and react to these sorts of products should be prepared.
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
One of the only products that I can take that helps me stay regular without bloating and gas pains. Easy to use and flavorless. One if my medications constipates me and this is a great way to keep me from being miserable. My only complaint is the cost, it shouldn't cost so much to be regular. I wish they would spend less on advertising and pass those savings on to the consumer.
kimber k.
North adams, MA
As a person who has serious digestive issues from years of laxative abuse, This product keeps me regular and doesn't cause bloat. Wouldn't wake up without it.
Yolanda D.
Very good product to help you regularly . You regulate your system #Love #GreatProuduct I Highly recommend
Carrissa R.
Ive used this before in the past and I find it works pretty good for me and keeps me regular!
CRISBEL NATHALI A.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dulcolax is very effective, i recommed this product because to me, makes me feel so better, i have some issues with digestion and this help me.
Katressa M.
PINK HILL, NC
Pretty good product if you have problems with i recommend this product to anyone! i used this myself .
Katressa M.