BY DULCOLAX

INDICATIONS Dulcolax 5 mg laxative tablets for constipation relieves occasional constipation and irregularity. This product usually causes bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours. see more...

Manda L.
Niles, MI
Chocolate not only works great, it is also way more gentle non the stomach. The price is not bad at all. I would say ten dollars and Under. Chocolate met my expectations and more! No stomach cramping, and pretty fast results! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Jock G.
I felt like I had been punched in the stomach and then kicked in the dandy doodles and then punched again. This is one of the worst experiences I have ever had on any medication. This is the worst medication I have ever taken in my entire life. I struggle daily from chronic diarrhea. Going 5-6 times a day, crying in a bathroom stall at work type of deal. Well I recently had abdominal surgery, which was also very painful. The narcotics I took for the pain made me extremely backed up to the point of no return. I took x lax the first go around and finally had a bowel movement. Still backed up, wanted something light to help, I chose this product given the description "gentle and predictable"... As I am typing this, I'm huddled over the toilet not sure if I'm going to puke, or evacuate my entire colon EXCEPT for the backed up poo. This is the worst pain I've ever felt in my life. I would rather dig my eyes out with a potato peeler. I'm pretty sure I might die in my bathroom right now and found in a big pile of my own poo. Had this product been labeled "veitnam for your colon" I would have expected this.
VE-1116612, Alba Marina T.
Miami, FL, Florida
Desde muy pequeña sufro de estreñimiento, se me controlo por un tiempo y luego volvi a padecer de esto, es algo intermitente. Descubri estas tabletas por un familiar que me las recomendo, y me han prestado bastante. Estas son ideales para personas que, al igual que yo, buscan alivio del estreñimiento.
Cassidy L.
Orland Park, IL
Going to hate myself for writing this review but I love this product for when I just can't go. Sometimes I'll get stopped up for a week and its the worst. I'll take two of these before bed and the next more everything is easy and I don't get nauseous from these at all.
Courtney W.
W Leechburg, PA
Maybe I just have a sensitive tummy, but the term "gentle" did not apply here! I was in excruciating stomach pain all night, was kept awake. It was awful and I threw out the rest of the box.
Sarah S.
These work very well. They don't cause pain or stomach upset while doing its job. They are wonderful if you have IBS. This is the brand my Dr. Recommend.
Mimi J.
Kennesaw, GA
Sometimes, you just need a bit of help and this product works very well. No one wants to HAVE to use it, but if you have "issues" this is the right one.
patricia g.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Este ha sido el peor medicamento que he utilizado. Poco después de ingerirlo sentí muchísimo dolor estomacal y no ayudó en nada con mi constipación,
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
These are amazing. I've other laxative brands and it's painful, makes my stomach hurt "while working". These are soft and have never been painful.
Elizabeth I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have never actually tried it, but it is the number one medication recommended at my job and people really do prefer it after using it