DulcoEase Stool Softener Tablets 25ct

by Dulcoease

DulcoEase® Pink™ Stool Softener Softgels.

New brand!

(Docusate sodium USP 100mg).

Prevents & relieves constipation.

If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a doctor before use.

#1 ob/GYN recommended ingredient*.

*Among stool softener ingredients.

25.

how many do I have to take?
Start your review of DulcoEase Stool Softener Tablets 25ct!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have a lot of stomach issues that stop me from going. This helps a lot without hurting my stomach.
Brooklyn, NY
My doctor prescribed this to me and it actually worked. It didn't take too long and got the job done
Wappingers Falls, NY
Definitely gets the job done. Best one I've tried so far. Doesn't cause any pain or cramping either
Riverhead, NY
Feeling gassy or constipated? we go through that especially during the time of the month. try this
Always gets the job done. Embarrassing but the brand is always reliable to help with trapped gas.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love taking this when I'm having trouble using the restroom works very well with no cramps.
Williamson, WV
I have bought these before & they helped and didn't hurt my stomach at all very effective
parkers lake, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are good because they are gentle on us when we use them . such a good product.