BY DULCOEASE #93 in Digestive Health

DulcoEase® Pink™ Stool Softener Softgels.

New brand!

(Docusate sodium USP 100mg).

Prevents & relieves constipation.

If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a doctor before use.

#1 ob/GYN recommended ingredient*.

*Among stool softener ingredients.

25. see more...

Kayla W.
Works like a charm. I get really constipated at times and I like to use this medication once and a while to clean out my system. It works within 6 to 13 hours. Within those hours you will feel your stomach bloating and stomach will start to hurt once and a while. After you will have the need to go to the restroom. Your poo will become very liquidly and I suggest to take this only once and a while since the medication works really well.
Veronica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These laxatives are gentle on your stomach and I don't get cramping when using them. They are expensive so I only get them when they are on sale or I have a coupon at my local pharmacy or grocery store. I take it at night and by morning it has taken effect. They sell generic versions but try usually dont have a significant difference in cost. I prefer these over other brands but deduct a star for the high price
Breanne S.
Darien, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried these when I felt like nothing would work to relieve the bloating and constipation I was dealing with. A big selling point for me was that they were gentle. But for me they were ineffective. I didn't get any relief from them which was disappointing. I will try again next time I get blocked up and will hopefully have better luck.
Cassidy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For IBS-C individuals... First time I used this it was the most excruciating abdominal pain I've ever experienced, but after that any time I took this there wouldn't be a lot of pain. It gets the job done sometimes, but sometimes it just makes me feel bloated and nothing happens.
Josie S.
I got these after i had an appendectomy. i had not pooped in 3-4 days so i was desperate. i took these and still after 6 days could not poop. they did not work and i was taking them consistently on a schedule.
Mikaela M.
Bedford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
sooo... i used this in college to clean myself out through the week so i could wear crop tops on the weekends when i went out. lemme tell you, it works, too well. had me in pain at times but it sure cleaned me out.
Crissandra M.
Lakeville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used these during my last pregnancy because I was extremely constipated all the time. They worked like a charm. I was already pretty miserable (what, with being pregnant and all) so I didn't notice any side effects.
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
These are nice gentle overnight relief. I use these for constipation and to avoid straining! They work great with no cramping, or sudden rush to the ladies room!
Kimberlee G.
Sherman , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used these after having my son because I had a second degree episiotomy and I was terrified to pass stool. It hurt really bad. These helped a lot.
Colleen W.
Rockwood, TN
The only thing to actually work when I took major pain killers. I take it when I take my pain killers from surgery and I haven't been too backed up!
Berenice S.
Chicago , IL
how many do I have to take?