BY DUKES #7 in Mayonnaise

Duke's® Real Mayonnaise.
Family recipe since 1917.
Still 16 ounces.
Sugar-free.
Not a reduced calorie food.
Smooth & creamy. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica J.
Chilhowie
This mayo is extremely rich. I use Duke's in macaroni salads, cole slaw, etc. because of how well it holds up. It doesn't get watery like other mayos. I purchase mine on sale at Food City. I do not use this as a typical condiment, just as a "mayo based" dressing for recipes.
Denise M.
Memphis
This is the mayonnaise I was raised on and consider it the BEST.   If you are from the South, you already know.  ;)  It is creamy (not slimy) and delicious.  It is reasonably priced and I highly recommend it.
Marilyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite mayo. Not relaly sure why because they are all pretty much the same but this one just taste so much better.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
I will only use real mayonnaise, and Duke’s is the best. It tastes great on sandwiches, but also great for making salads, deviled eggs and etc.
Sydney P.
Dallas, TX
Best mayo out there. I use it on anything from sandwiches to baking. It's thick and creamy, great consistency and taste!
Corrie R.
Cabot, AR
If you are from my area, you ALREADY KNOW that Duke's is the way to go for mayonnaise. You really can't beat the full flavor that it provides to dishes and the other brands simply do not compare. If you want a REAL mayonnaise without a bunch of crap in it, Dukes for the win!
Bee K.
I might sound biased but Duke's Mayo has been the one and only mayo brand my household has ever used. The quality is great, the consistency is fluffy and airy and glides on sandwich bread smoothly. It mixes well in foods like salad and tuna. It's an absolute classic.
Michaela C.
Duke's is the best.  I grew up in a Miracle-Whip household, and really didn't think I like mayonnaise until I moved to the south and tried Duke's.  It's so creamy and adds a really nice layer of flavor to sandwiches, potato salads, etc.  It's in every southern grocery store, but may be harder to find elsewhere.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I was raised in a home that only ever had Blue Plate mayo. I hate Blue Plate mayo. I watched Alton Brown and he recommended this and I wanted to try it. It is a little more expensive than the other brands but I've never seen it more than a quarter more expensive. I like the taste, a lot. It's more tangy than others I've tried and I think that's because of the vinegar they use. I put this on my sandwiches and in my salads. When I run out of milk I use this to make macaroni and cheese instead. (It's really weird but my family is ok with it so it works.) I also put this on the outside of my grilled cheese instead of butter. I am very glad that I can walk into any store now and find it because it used to be hard to find.
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
This stuff is so good! The flavor is way better to me than the other stuff. The ingredients aren’t bad and it’s very affordable! It was my first time trying this a few months ago and I’ve been buying it since.
Carrie L.
Rincon, GA
Is this better than Kraft?
Mary M.
Bardstown, KY
Do yall have Duke's up north?
Aryelin L.