Duke's Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Laiza H.

BY DUKES #11 in Mayonnaise

Duke's® Real Mayonnaise.
Family recipe since 1917.
Still 16 ounces.
Sugar-free.
Not a reduced calorie food.
Smooth & creamy. see more...

Denise R.
Lancaster, TX
When people say all mayonnaise taste the same it don’t. This mayonnaise taste amazing in tuna fish or on a sandwich. It’s a little pricey but it’s definitely worth the price.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Best mayo ive ever had. Never knew what it was until i moved to the south. It is so creamy and tangy. Reminds me of miracle whip but with the light fluffy texture of mayo.
Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
Again, Im a country girl. Im from NC & we use Duke's Real Mayonnaise because it's the best!!! And it's actually healthier for you then other mayonnaise's.
Lauren G.
Camp hill, PA
Dukes has become a staple in our house after using Ellmans for ok ver 20 years. Dukes has a much better flavor, spreads and blends well and has become our family's favorite!
Lindsey W.
Knoxville , TN
First of all, mayonnaise is my favorite condiment. This is MY all time favorite. It has the best flavor and you can literally put it on anything. It’s affordable and they also offer a light version. I always have this in my fridge
Brianna S.
burlington
Best mayonnaise ever! I refuse to use any other kind after using this! It just has the best taste it makes everything taste better I love this stuff you have to give it a try! I will definitely continue to buy this!
Taylor H.
there is no mayo better than duke’s real mayo. this is my favorite condiment really for any sandwich, burger, or anything they required even a dab of mayo. i would recommend this over and over.
Cathy H.
Great flavor, worth the price, variety of containers and sizes to match the needs, olive oil option available as well.
Ashley H.
Clinton, TN
My favorite mayo. It tastes incredibly good without being greasy. It’s a bit more pricey, but absolutely worth it. No other mayo compares to it. I would recommend.
Jamie T.
Stedman, NC
This has been a staple in our family since I can remember. Really great tasting and affordable. If you’re a fan of mayonnaise, try this brand.
Carrie L.
Rincon, GA
Is this better than Kraft?
Mary M.
Bardstown, KY
Do yall have Duke's up north?
aryelin L.