BY DUKES #6 in Mayonnaise

Duke's® Real Mayonnaise.
Family recipe since 1917.
Still 16 ounces.
Sugar-free.
Not a reduced calorie food.
Smooth & creamy. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Michaela C.
Duke's is the best.  I grew up in a Miracle-Whip household, and really didn't think I like mayonnaise until I moved to the south and tried Duke's.  It's so creamy and adds a really nice layer of flavor to sandwiches, potato salads, etc.  It's in every southern grocery store, but may be harder to find elsewhere.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
The ONLY mayonnaise. I remember when folks north of the Mason Dixon would come down south and buy this stuff by the case. Thankfully, these are modern times, and Duke's is available to the masses as Jesus intended. Duke's has no sugar because, duh, mayo should NOT be sweet. Hellman's and, bleh, Miracle Whip, take note. Best when used on a tomato and sourdough sandwich or chicken salad. Tantalizing.
Corrie R.
Cabot, AR
If you are from my area, you ALREADY KNOW that Duke's is the way to go for mayonnaise. You really can't beat the full flavor that it provides to dishes and the other brands simply do not compare. If you want a REAL mayonnaise without a bunch of crap in it, Dukes for the win!
Bee K.
I might sound biased but Duke's Mayo has been the one and only mayo brand my household has ever used. The quality is great, the consistency is fluffy and airy and glides on sandwich bread smoothly. It mixes well in foods like salad and tuna. It's an absolute classic.
Sarah S.
Do you only downside with this product is probably the fact that it is not the healthiest thing for you, since it is pretty high in fat. But this is probably my favorite type of mayonnaise, it can be used in many different things to add a nice creamy kick to it
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
This stuff is so good! The flavor is way better to me than the other stuff. The ingredients aren’t bad and it’s very affordable! It was my first time trying this a few months ago and I’ve been buying it since.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I was raised in a home that only ever had Blue Plate mayo. I hate Blue Plate mayo. I watched Alton Brown and he recommended this and I wanted to try it. It is a little more expensive than the other brands but I've never seen it more than a quarter more expensive. I like the taste, a lot. It's more tangy than others I've tried and I think that's because of the vinegar they use. I put this on my sandwiches and in my salads. When I run out of milk I use this to make macaroni and cheese instead. (It's really weird but my family is ok with it so it works.) I also put this on the outside of my grilled cheese instead of butter. I am very glad that I can walk into any store now and find it because it used to be hard to find.
Amber E.
Wilmington, NC
Dukes mayonnaise is the best kind of mayonnaise that you can buy. If I could give it 6 out of 5 stars I would. It really is the best. Some of y'all might use other mayonnaise and think that no one can tell the difference, but we can. Everyone was talking about your food at the cook out and not in a good way because it just didn't taste right.
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
Actually prefer this brand over any other mayo brand because the taste isn't too strong but gives you enough flavor! Also love it because it's very creamy. I love using this on sandwiches and even hotdogs! So good!
Courtney W.
Lynchburg , Virginia
This is hands down the best mayonnaise. I used to not have a favorite, as long as long as it wasn't miracle whip. But after moving from Florida to North Carolina I have been converted! I can't use store bands any more. Some may call me spoiled, but I really don't care.
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
Is this better than Kraft?
Mary M.
Bardstown, KY
Do yall have Duke's up north?
Aryelin L.