BY DUKES #6 in Mayonnaise

Duke's® Real Mayonnaise.
Family recipe since 1917.
Still 16 ounces.
Sugar-free.
Not a reduced calorie food.
Smooth & creamy. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Holly H.
Gulf Breeze, FL
The best mayo and the only kind that I will use. It isn't too heavy either. It is great with a BLT or just a plain sandwich.
Tiffani G.
Eatonton, GA
Dukes is the only mayonnaise that I allow in my house. It taste better than any other mayo I have tried. I def. Recommend it
Laura S.
Bonneau, SC
This mayonnaise is the real deal. For the best flavor and results in a recipe that calls for mayo, this is what I use.
Jessica W.
Tallahassee, FL
I will never again buy another brand of mayo after tasting Dukes. The flavor is so much better than the other brands.
Vicki A.
Chapin, SC
Nothing beats Duke's!! Best Mayo hands down. Duke's is the only Mayo allow in our home. Makes the best dressings!!
Rebecca B.
Brandon, MS
I LOVE this stuff! It tastes like old school mayo. I use it for sandwiches, potato salad, deviled eggs, EVERYTHING.
Kristy W.
Memphis, TN
Seriously best mayonnaise ever. I do only tend to use this on special dinners now. I use one with olive oil now.
Caroline M.
anderson
Best Mayo around. If you are from the south you can't live without Dukes! Makes everything taste 10 times better
Ashley B.
Stafford, VA
Love this mayonnaise!! This is one of the best tasting brands out there.....the only brand we use in our house!
Mahogany P.
Best mayonnaise on the market! Great for potato salad, deviled eggs, sandwiches and homemade dill dressing.
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
Is this better than Kraft?
Mary M.
Bardstown, KY
Do yall have Duke's up north?
Aryelin L.