BY DUKES #6 in Mayonnaise

Duke's® Real Mayonnaise.
Family recipe since 1917.
Still 16 ounces.
Sugar-free.
Not a reduced calorie food.
Smooth & creamy. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jonathan  S.
Centreville, VA
I tried this mayo out for the first time a few weeks ago and my entire family loved it! It goes great on sandwiches and in recipes! Very tasty
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
I will only use real mayonnaise, and Duke’s is the best. It tastes great on sandwiches, but also great for making salads, deviled eggs and etc.
B w.
We don't use anything except Dukes the other brands are just to sweet for our family. We put dukes on just about everything we eat. Love it
Tiffani G.
Eatonton, GA
Dukes is the only mayonnaise that I allow in my house. It taste better than any other mayo I have tried. I def. Recommend it
Holly H.
Gulf Breeze, FL
The best mayo and the only kind that I will use. It isn't too heavy either. It is great with a BLT or just a plain sandwich.
Sydney P.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Best mayo out there. I use it on anything from sandwiches to baking. It's thick and creamy, great consistency and taste!
Laura S.
Bonneau, SC
This mayonnaise is the real deal. For the best flavor and results in a recipe that calls for mayo, this is what I use.
Jessica W.
Tallahassee, FL
I will never again buy another brand of mayo after tasting Dukes. The flavor is so much better than the other brands.
Vicki A.
Chapin, SC
Nothing beats Duke's!! Best Mayo hands down. Duke's is the only Mayo allow in our home. Makes the best dressings!!
Rebecca B.
Brandon, MS
I LOVE this stuff! It tastes like old school mayo. I use it for sandwiches, potato salad, deviled eggs, EVERYTHING.
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
Is this better than Kraft?
Mary M.
Bardstown, KY
Do yall have Duke's up north?
Aryelin L.