BY DUKES #10 in Mayonnaise

Duke's® Real Mayonnaise.
Family recipe since 1917.
Still 16 ounces.
Sugar-free.
Not a reduced calorie food.
Smooth & creamy. see more...

Haley J.
Greer, SC
This mayonnaise is the richest on the market. Any true southerner knows that Duke's Mayo is a staple in the kitchen. It is the only mayonnaise I will use in my pimento cheese.
Connie A.
Seguin, TX
For the creamiest mayo, I always rely on Duke's. If you want your recipes to be their very best, try Duke's... Potato salad, macaroni salad, or chocolate cake. Duke's makes it better.
Jennifer H.
Cayce, SC
Don't even think of buying another brand of mayonnaise. Once you try Duke's mayonnaise, you'll understand. It is the only brand of mayo in this household! Doesn't taste too sweet or oily like other brands do.
Ashley B.
The official/unofficial mayonnaise of the south! I have tried some of the off brands of mayo and nothing comes close to Dukes. It honestly tastes better in anything you put it in than knock offs. I will not have anything else in my house.
Nancy G.
New Port Richey, FL
You are not southern unless you use dukes..it ids the best mayo on the market, salads taste much better, sandwiches too. I also use it making toasted cheese sandwiches when out of butter..ty Dukes
Chantay W.
This is the ONLY mayo that I use. I refuse to comprise in any capacity. If I don't see Duke's mayo on the shelves and need some I won't eat any until I can have Duke's.
Becky G.
Dukes adds much flavor to macaroni salad,deviled eggs, and potato salad. My favorite foods to keep the kitchen cool in the summertime. Dukes has a superior flavor as compared to Kraft
Phyllis Y.
Inez, KY
Our friends from Georgia told us about this mayonnaise and we found some in our area. Needless to say this is the only mayonnaise my husband wants in the house. He loves the taste and recommends it to our friends.
Courtney B.
Bolingbrook, IL
The only mayonnaise to use in my deviled eggs! A lot of other brands have a sweetness to them, this does not. I follow a keto diet and this also has no carbs!
Megan v.
Davie, FL
I absolutely love this mayonnaise! The taste is great & I don't have to worry too much about what I'm putting in my body. Definitely worth the price!
Carrie L.
Rincon, GA
Is this better than Kraft?
Mary M.
Bardstown, KY
Do yall have Duke's up north?
Aryelin L.