BY DUKES #7 in Mayonnaise

Duke's® Real Mayonnaise.
Family recipe since 1917.
Still 16 ounces.
Sugar-free.
Not a reduced calorie food.
Smooth & creamy. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jess R.
"This doesn't taste like she used Duke's mayonnaise!" So true! If you don't use it, especially in recipes, you can tell! The best mayo around. If you can't find it in your area, order it from Amazon. It's worth it! Love that it's sugar-free. Love that Sean Brock ("Heritage", Husk Restaurant, "Mind of a Chef") has the tee. (I need one too!) Only thing it needs is to be in glass jars again!
Genieve J.
dunkirk, MD
Dukes is by far the best mayonnaise I have ever used. I love to use dukes mayonnaise for all of my summer salads especially my potato salad and pasta salad. Usually by Dukes at Safeway or target and you definitely have to use dukes mayonnaise to make your pasta salad.
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
We love Dukes real mayonnaise! We never had it until we came to the south, but now it's the only brand we buy. We love the squeeze bottle the best. It tastes so great and is pretty cheap! Would definitely recommend this brand!
Eddie F.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I never used to like mayonnaise. I went through many different brands each taste was really oily and greasy to me.

Then one day A friend had me try Duke's Mayonnaise. I really enjoy using this condiment. It has Richard teeth than most mayonnaise and doesn't leave me with that really greasy aftertaste. Great topping for sandwiches or burgers.
Gabrielle G.
I'm not a huge mayonnaise person to begin with but if I'm going to eat it, it's going to be Duke's. It has. Different flavor than any other mayonnaise I've tried and it's perfect for deviled eggs and egg salad!
Elizabeth B.
Columbia, MD
I didn't like mayonnaise - until I tried Duke's. It's soooooo good. I don't even know what it is about it that makes it so much better than other mayonnaises. It's got a nice tang to it, and it just tastes more...real. Does that make sense? Seriously, try it for yourself!
Nicky R.
Richmond, VA
Duke's is my favorite mayonnaise!!!!! I love using this on sandwiches, burgers, tuna and chicken salads, I even add a scoop to my cornbread mix to make it more moist.
You can find it at most major grocery stores.
Lauren M.
Chapmansboro, TN
This mayonnaise is the best mayo in the world. Period. "It might be called Duke's, but it's the King of Mayo." It's got a delicious, creamy flavor. Not overly tangy like Hellmann's, it has a much smoothr flavor.
Brooke C.
Jonesboro, AR
Talk about quality!! Dukes takes the cake. It is so rich and creamy. This mayonnaise is preferred by myself and my family! My husband always asks where the Dukes?!? No other mayonnaise even compares!
Haley J.
Greer, SC
This mayonnaise is the richest on the market. Any true southerner knows that Duke's Mayo is a staple in the kitchen. It is the only mayonnaise I will use in my pimento cheese.
Carrie L.
Rincon, GA
Is this better than Kraft?
Mary M.
Bardstown, KY
Do yall have Duke's up north?
Aryelin L.