BY DUKES #6 in Mayonnaise

Duke's® Real Mayonnaise.
Family recipe since 1917.
Still 16 ounces.
Sugar-free.
Not a reduced calorie food.
Smooth & creamy. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Gabrielle G.
I'm not a huge mayonnaise person to begin with but if I'm going to eat it, it's going to be Duke's. It has. Different flavor than any other mayonnaise I've tried and it's perfect for deviled eggs and egg salad!
Elizabeth B.
Columbia, MD
I didn't like mayonnaise - until I tried Duke's. It's soooooo good. I don't even know what it is about it that makes it so much better than other mayonnaises. It's got a nice tang to it, and it just tastes more...real. Does that make sense? Seriously, try it for yourself!
Nicky R.
Richmond, VA
Duke's is my favorite mayonnaise!!!!! I love using this on sandwiches, burgers, tuna and chicken salads, I even add a scoop to my cornbread mix to make it more moist.
You can find it at most major grocery stores.
Lauren M.
Chapmansboro, TN
This mayonnaise is the best mayo in the world. Period. "It might be called Duke's, but it's the King of Mayo." It's got a delicious, creamy flavor. Not overly tangy like Hellmann's, it has a much smoothr flavor.
Brooke C.
Jonesboro, AR
Talk about quality!! Dukes takes the cake. It is so rich and creamy. This mayonnaise is preferred by myself and my family! My husband always asks where the Dukes?!? No other mayonnaise even compares!
Haley J.
Greer, SC
This mayonnaise is the richest on the market. Any true southerner knows that Duke's Mayo is a staple in the kitchen. It is the only mayonnaise I will use in my pimento cheese.
Connie A.
Seguin, TX
For the creamiest mayo, I always rely on Duke's. If you want your recipes to be their very best, try Duke's... Potato salad, macaroni salad, or chocolate cake. Duke's makes it better.
Jennifer H.
Cayce, SC
Don't even think of buying another brand of mayonnaise. Once you try Duke's mayonnaise, you'll understand. It is the only brand of mayo in this household! Doesn't taste too sweet or oily like other brands do.
Ashley B.
The official/unofficial mayonnaise of the south! I have tried some of the off brands of mayo and nothing comes close to Dukes. It honestly tastes better in anything you put it in than knock offs. I will not have anything else in my house.
Nancy G.
New Port Richey, FL
You are not southern unless you use dukes..it ids the best mayo on the market, salads taste much better, sandwiches too. I also use it making toasted cheese sandwiches when out of butter..ty Dukes
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
Is this better than Kraft?
Mary M.
Bardstown, KY
Do yall have Duke's up north?
Aryelin L.