Duke's Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Laiza H.

BY DUKES #10 in Mayonnaise

Duke's® Real Mayonnaise.
Family recipe since 1917.
Still 16 ounces.
Sugar-free.
Not a reduced calorie food.
Smooth & creamy. see more...

Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
Again, Im a country girl. Im from NC & we use Duke's Real Mayonnaise because it's the best!!! And it's actually healthier for you then other mayonnaise's.
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I was raised in a home that only ever had Blue Plate mayo. I hate Blue Plate mayo. I watched Alton Brown and he recommended this and I wanted to try it. It is a little more expensive than the other brands but I've never seen it more than a quarter more expensive. I like the taste, a lot. It's more tangy than others I've tried and I think that's because of the vinegar they use. I put this on my sandwiches and in my salads. When I run out of milk I use this to make macaroni and cheese instead. (It's really weird but my family is ok with it so it works.) I also put this on the outside of my grilled cheese instead of butter. I am very glad that I can walk into any store now and find it because it used to be hard to find.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
The ONLY mayonnaise. I remember when folks north of the Mason Dixon would come down south and buy this stuff by the case. Thankfully, these are modern times, and Duke's is available to the masses as Jesus intended. Duke's has no sugar because, duh, mayo should NOT be sweet. Hellman's and, bleh, Miracle Whip, take note. Best when used on a tomato and sourdough sandwich or chicken salad. Tantalizing.
Amber E.
Wilmington, NC
Dukes mayonnaise is the best kind of mayonnaise that you can buy. If I could give it 6 out of 5 stars I would. It really is the best. Some of y'all might use other mayonnaise and think that no one can tell the difference, but we can. Everyone was talking about your food at the cook out and not in a good way because it just didn't taste right.
Jessika G.
Guyton, GA
Actually prefer this brand over any other mayo brand because the taste isn't too strong but gives you enough flavor! Also love it because it's very creamy. I love using this on sandwiches and even hotdogs! So good!
Jessica J.
Chilhowie
This mayo is extremely rich. I use Duke's in macaroni salads, cole slaw, etc. because of how well it holds up. It doesn't get watery like other mayos. I purchase mine on sale at Food City. I do not use this as a typical condiment, just as a "mayo based" dressing for recipes.
Courtney W.
Lynchburg , Virginia
This is hands down the best mayonnaise. I used to not have a favorite, as long as long as it wasn't miracle whip. But after moving from Florida to North Carolina I have been converted! I can't use store bands any more. Some may call me spoiled, but I really don't care.
Bee K.
I might sound biased but Duke's Mayo has been the one and only mayo brand my household has ever used. The quality is great, the consistency is fluffy and airy and glides on sandwich bread smoothly. It mixes well in foods like salad and tuna. It's an absolute classic.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
The first time I tasted this it gave me life. It made my ham sandwich, BLT, and hamburger taste like heaven. It didn't taste like the regular. It had like a sweeter taste to it.
Kristen B.
This is the only mayonnaise I buy. It is thick and tangy and creamy, perfect mayonnaise. I've even make the chocolate and coconut cakes from their brand website, yes they use the mayonnaise in them, and they were delicious.
Carrie L.
Rincon, GA
Is this better than Kraft?
Mary M.
Bardstown, KY
Do yall have Duke's up north?
aryelin L.