BY DUKES #6 in Mayonnaise

Duke's® Real Mayonnaise.
Family recipe since 1917.
Still 16 ounces.
Sugar-free.
Not a reduced calorie food.
Smooth & creamy. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
The first time I tasted this it gave me life. It made my ham sandwich, BLT, and hamburger taste like heaven. It didn't taste like the regular. It had like a sweeter taste to it.
Samantha B.
Alma
Ok..so I finally got to try dukes mayo...OMG..it's disgusting..had to throw out my potato salad that I had made with dukes because it tasted horrible..made me waste some perfectly good potatoes...never again dukes
Tesla H.
Camden, SC
If there is one single product that I know for certain is going to wind up on our table in some way shape and form (generally several) at EVERY single family cookout we have this summer, or any summer it's Duke's Mayonnaise. Here in SC we're pretty loyal to our Duke's and maybe it's that way in the whole south. But I know in our family in particular it's the main ingredient in every cole slaw, potato salad, deviled egg, chicken salad, pasta salad, or pear salad that comes across our tables. It's a true summer (hmmm hmm life) essential... because if it's not Duke's we don't eat it.
Amy E.
Elgin, SC
Before moving to South Carolina from Ohio, I had only ever used Hellman's Mayonnaise. When I moved, I found that Duke's was the brand of choice down here. One bite and I was sold! While Hellman's is good, it doesn't hold a candle to Duke's. I don't know what it is, but the flavor, texture, everything about it is awesome. If you have a choice to make, choose Duke's for sure!
Chesley M.
Doerun, GA
First, let me say, that I am from the South. Any true southern woman knows, unless it's Duke mayonnaise, you got the wrong jar! Dukes has an over better taste. I can quickly taste a recipe and know without a doubt whether or not it's made with Duke or "other stuff" Southerners know good food, trust us on this. If it isn't made with Dukes, it's not made correctly!
Marie H.
Milwaukee, WI
If you're from the South, you know that Duke is the best. It's not as tangy or seasoned as like miracle whip, but it's got a bit more flavor than other mayonnaises. It makes everything taste better. I know a lot of people think all mayonnaise tastes the same, but this one is different and better. Trust me.
Brandy H.
Wilmington, NC
Every southerner knows, if it ain't duke's, it's garbage. I won't use anything but dukes! It would literally ruin family recipes if I tried to use another brand. It's a one of a kind taste with a creamy smooth texture.
Courtney H.
Dukes has the best mayonnaise hands down. I don't like the other ones. Everyone from the south knows that if you don't have Dukes you might as well not use any other mayo. I usually buy mine from Walmart. Its so creamy and good. Yes I would recommend this to mayo loving people.
Jess R.
"This doesn't taste like she used Duke's mayonnaise!" So true! If you don't use it, especially in recipes, you can tell! The best mayo around. If you can't find it in your area, order it from Amazon. It's worth it! Love that it's sugar-free. Love that Sean Brock ("Heritage", Husk Restaurant, "Mind of a Chef") has the tee. (I need one too!) Only thing it needs is to be in glass jars again!
Genieve J.
dunkirk, MD
Dukes is by far the best mayonnaise I have ever used. I love to use dukes mayonnaise for all of my summer salads especially my potato salad and pasta salad. Usually by Dukes at Safeway or target and you definitely have to use dukes mayonnaise to make your pasta salad.
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
Is this better than Kraft?
Mary M.
Bardstown, KY
Do yall have Duke's up north?
Aryelin L.