Duke's Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Laiza H.

BY DUKES #10 in Mayonnaise

Duke's® Real Mayonnaise.
Family recipe since 1917.
Still 16 ounces.
Sugar-free.
Not a reduced calorie food.
Smooth & creamy. see more...

Corrie R.
Cabot, AR
If you are from my area, you ALREADY KNOW that Duke's is the way to go for mayonnaise. You really can't beat the full flavor that it provides to dishes and the other brands simply do not compare. If you want a REAL mayonnaise without a bunch of crap in it, Dukes for the win!
Brianna S.
burlington
Best mayonnaise ever! I refuse to use any other kind after using this! It just has the best taste it makes everything taste better I love this stuff you have to give it a try! I will definitely continue to buy this!
Denise M.
Memphis
This is the mayonnaise I was raised on and consider it the BEST.   If you are from the South, you already know.  ;)  It is creamy (not slimy) and delicious.  It is reasonably priced and I highly recommend it.
Taylor H.
there is no mayo better than duke’s real mayo. this is my favorite condiment really for any sandwich, burger, or anything they required even a dab of mayo. i would recommend this over and over.
Michaela C.
Duke's is the best.  I grew up in a Miracle-Whip household, and really didn't think I like mayonnaise until I moved to the south and tried Duke's.  It's so creamy and adds a really nice layer of flavor to sandwiches, potato salads, etc.  It's in every southern grocery store, but may be harder to find elsewhere.
Lindsey W.
Knoxville , TN
First of all, mayonnaise is my favorite condiment. This is MY all time favorite. It has the best flavor and you can literally put it on anything. It’s affordable and they also offer a light version. I always have this in my fridge
Lauren G.
Camp Hill, PA
Dukes has become a staple in our house after using Ellmans for ok ver 20 years. Dukes has a much better flavor, spreads and blends well and has become our family's favorite!
Denise R.
Lancaster, TX
When people say all mayonnaise taste the same it don’t. This mayonnaise taste amazing in tuna fish or on a sandwich. It’s a little pricey but it’s definitely worth the price.
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
This stuff is so good! The flavor is way better to me than the other stuff. The ingredients aren’t bad and it’s very affordable! It was my first time trying this a few months ago and I’ve been buying it since.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Best mayo ive ever had. Never knew what it was until i moved to the south. It is so creamy and tangy. Reminds me of miracle whip but with the light fluffy texture of mayo.
Carrie L.
Rincon, GA
Is this better than Kraft?
Mary M.
Bardstown, KY
Do yall have Duke's up north?
aryelin L.