Duke's Real Mayonnaise Smooth & Creamy uploaded by Trish S.Duke's Real Mayonnaise Smooth & Creamy uploaded by Bethany W.Duke's Real Mayonnaise Smooth & Creamy uploaded by Britnee J.

BY DUKES #28 in Mayonnaise

Duke's® Smooth & Creamy Real Mayonnaise.
Still 32 ounces.
Family recipe since 1917.
Sugar-free.
Not a reduced calorie food. see more...

Buy on Target*
Ella B.
Some people could find this helpful : l decided to find a more healthier mayonnaise that tastes good. I went to one of my favorite store seen it and decide to take it home. I only purchase one jar , so iif it tasted badly no love lose. It really were very tasty. I going back to get several more jars to cook with and yes it's health too.
Bethany W.
Blairsville, GA
Foodie Expert
Dukes mayonnaise has a good flavor that I enjoy using often. I use it for potato salad, casseroles, blts, making my own honey mustard, the possibilities are endless. Great price and great value.
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL
Foodie Expert
We tried this mayo for the first time this month and I was very pleased with it. It has a tangy taste to it and while it does cost a little more than other brands I think it is worth it. Great for sandwiches or potato salad!
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm from Texas & I've tried many different brands of mayos, but Dukes is by far the best! It's so creamy and smooth! It's got such a great taste! I love using for salads and sandwiches! I don't buy any other.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
We are from the Carolinas where it's agreed on by the majority of people that DUKE's is the only acceptable mayonnaise that there is. We happen to agree. 😉👍👍
Kimberly F.
Royston, GA
One of the south's best kept secrets when it comes to mayo. It has an unique flavor and perfect for putting it on your burger!
Caroline M.
anderson
Foodie Expert
Best mayo around! If you live in the south you know dukes is the best. It makes everything better!
Melissa P.
Astoria , OR
This is a tasty mayonnaise for sandwiches and salads. It's extra creamy, spreads well, and has a pleasant flavor.
Haley H.
Watkinsville, GA
Foodie Expert
If you grew up in the south, you know there is no other mayo than dukes. I can not stand another mayo. I love the taste of Dukes. It spreads very well and is a very creamy mayo. Mixing it with a bowl of fruit is delicious.