BY DUKES #41 in Mayonnaise

Duke's® Smooth & Creamy Real Mayonnaise.
Still 32 ounces.
Family recipe since 1917.
Sugar-free.
Not a reduced calorie food. see more...

Buy on Target*
Tammy B.
Hephzibah
This is the creamiest Mayo, I use this Mayo in salads, on sandwiches. It's a great product, it's smooth and spreads with ease. Taste great and is the most purchased brand in my household.
Bethany W.
Blairsville, GA
Dukes mayonnaise has a good flavor that I enjoy using often. I use it for potato salad, casseroles, blts, making my own honey mustard, the possibilities are endless. Great price and great value.
Ella B.
Some people could find this helpful : l decided to find a more healthier mayonnaise that tastes good. I went to one of my favorite store seen it and decide to take it home. I only purchase one jar , so iif it tasted badly no love lose. It really were very tasty. I going back to get several more jars to cook with and yes it's health too.
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL
We tried this mayo for the first time this month and I was very pleased with it. It has a tangy taste to it and while it does cost a little more than other brands I think it is worth it. Great for sandwiches or potato salad!
Haley H.
Comer, GA
If you grew up in the south, you know there is no other mayo than dukes. I can not stand another mayo. I love the taste of Dukes. It spreads very well and is a very creamy mayo. Mixing it with a bowl of fruit is delicious.
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm from Texas & I've tried many different brands of mayos, but Dukes is by far the best! It's so creamy and smooth! It's got such a great taste! I love using for salads and sandwiches! I don't buy any other.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
We are from the Carolinas where it's agreed on by the majority of people that DUKE's is the only acceptable mayonnaise that there is. We happen to agree. 😉👍👍
Kimberly F.
Royston, GA
One of the south's best kept secrets when it comes to mayo. It has an unique flavor and perfect for putting it on your burger!
Tracy T.
This mayo is by far the best. Sandwichs are not the same without it. Its a must have. I can always find it at walmart.
Melissa P.
Astoria , OR
This is a tasty mayonnaise for sandwiches and salads. It's extra creamy, spreads well, and has a pleasant flavor.