Duke's Real Mayonnaise

by Dukes

#2 in Mayonnaise

Duke's® Real Mayonnaise.
Family recipe since 1917.
Still 16 ounces.
Sugar-free.
Not a reduced calorie food.
Smooth & creamy.

Esta maionese nunca provei ... parece gostosa?
Nothing is better than Kraft and hellmanns
Who else absolutely loves Dukes mayonnaise? Since first trying it I can’t find another mayonnaise I like better.
Start your review of Duke's Real Mayonnaise!
Hyacinth F.
Patrick Spgs, VA
Duke's Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Hyacinth F.
Nothing, NOTHING adds the finishing touch to a recipe quite like Dukes. It’s the not-so-secret “secret” of good cooks and foodies everywhere. From salads and deviled eggs to cakes and the ever-popular sandwich, Dukes mayonnaise is the hands-down cuisine king. NO OTHER MAYO COMPARES. (Case in point: the perfect toasted tomato sandwich: fresh tomato, a sprinkle of Parmesan, cracked black pepper, between toasted brioche slices slathered in Dukes Mayo.)
jill B.
Palm Bay, FL
Purchased at: Target
This is a great mayonnaise that was recommended to me by a friend from nc they use it for everything well I did try this for my macaroni salad it was very tasty and rich usually anything that good has got to be bad health wise
Cara W.
Camden, SC
Duke's Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Cara W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only Mayo I use! I don’t like any of the other kind out there. I literally use this with almost everything. It tastes good and makes a good ranch dressing!! It’s also a staple in my chicken salad.
Heidi R.
Evington, VA
Duke's Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Heidi R.
It’s my husband’s birthday and he asked for all the salads! Tuna salad, chicken salad and pimento salad! After paying $4+ dollars for a small tub of pimento cheese I finally decided to look up a top rated recipe and found one via The NY Times Cooking from The Lee Brother’s & I will never buy another tub of premise pimento cheese unless it’s for an absolute convenience because this recipe knocks it out of the park. I knew it had to be a winner when it used Duke's Real Mayonnaise because if you know you know... #amiright It’s truly the best mayo time and time again. Grilled pimento cheese is on the menu for the birthday man!
Kristina N.
Cordova, TN
Duke's Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Kristina N.
Duke's Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Kristina N.
I have always heard people say that no sandwich is complete without Dukes Mayo, but I always stuck true to my Russian roots and used Russian Mayo instead. Well, living nowhere near a Russian store got me low on Mayo and BLTs HAD TO be made so I came across dukes and decided to give it a try. I’m beyond glad I did because it truly has a unique taste to it that compliments sandwiches so well. We only use Dukes now when making BLTs or sammies. Highly recommend you try it out next time you’re at the grocery store.
Chandra G.
Duke's brand and Hellmann's mayonnaise are both the greatest quality you can find in the market. I like the taste and it often last a while in my fridge. Highly recommend this brand to everyone.
Christine D.
Pembroke
Duke's Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Christine D.
I Only buy Dukes! Have used it for years! It tastes the best! It spreads on bread smoothly! It creams into recipes with ease! Label states rich in Omega 3. No improvement needed! I buy it from Walmart.
Corrie R.
CABOT, AR
If you are from my area, you ALREADY KNOW that Duke's is the way to go for mayonnaise. You really can't beat the full flavor that it provides to dishes and the other brands simply do not compare. If you want a REAL mayonnaise without a bunch of crap in it, Dukes for the win!
Laura C.
Purchased at: Kroger
I like how smooth and creamy Dukes is. It is also so delicious! I used miracle whip my whole life until my aunt got me to taste this and now I’m hooked
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Publix
Duke's Real Mayonnaise is the only mayonnaise that is worth buying. The taste is such a better quality and believe me, once you’ve had it, you will know the difference. Price is comparable and I highly recommend this to be the only Mayo.