BY DUKE'S #55 in Mayonnaise

• Does this taste anywhere near as good as regular Dukes?2 Answers
  • Id like to know if this is sweet like miracle whip or mor...2 Answers
Carla P.
Griffin
As far as a light mayonnaise, this is it! It’s creamy, thick, full flavor of regular mayonnaise without the higher calorie or fat content. Like some light mayos it’s not have a overpowering vinegar taste. It’s just Yum! Dukes is the only brand I use. I highly recommend.
Michelle B.
Sheppard Afb, TX
My son brought a container of duke's mayonnaise home from his friends house. friend's mom bought it for him. apparently, he thought this was so amazing that he had to have his own. we all tried it, and, happy to say. it's really good. goodbye miracle whip!
DAWN M.
Duke's brand is simply the best mayonnaise out there. You can tell a difference as soon as you take the first spoonful out, so much thicker and richer than other brands on the market!
Mackenzie B.
Durham, NC
I'm honestly not a huge fan of mayo, which is why I give 4 stars, but if I ever do put mayo on anything like a BLT once in a while, this is the best quality mayo I can get!
Jacqueline E.
San Marcos, TX
I love this product it's delicious and full of rich flavors and can even be used in baking! I would recommend it to anyone! You will never be disappointed! :)
Jeanette Z.
I was a mayo fan for so long till I tried dukes mayo and now I wont go back and I have turned every one I know into dukes mayo fans as well
Courtney T.
Salisbury, NC
I can't tell a difference between the light and the regular. Dukes is the best mayo out there. I wouldn't choose any other brand.
Angelique P.
Bellmead, Tx
For a light mayonnaise it's very good. Great for making chicken salad sandwiches and especially egg salad sandwiches.
Melissa B.
Jasper, GA
Dukes mayonnaise is a great brand. thick and creamy mayonnaise. and has a great taste too
Leah M.
Cedar Falls, IA
Such a good quality brand, healthy, and over all so happy I decided to try this brand!
Helen S.
Id like to know if this is sweet like miracle whip or more like a Hellmans taste.
Jenny S.
Concord, NC
Does this taste anywhere near as good as regular Dukes?
Richelle D.
Lancaster, KY
I have tried Duke's brand mayonnaise, and really like it. However, I shy away from all "light" varieties because I haven't liked any light variety I have tasted. How does Duke's light mayo compare to other light mayos as far as flavor? Can you taste a significant difference between the regular and the light varieties?