Dukes DUKE'S Shorty Smoked Sausage, Original, 5 Ounce [] uploaded by April P.Dukes DUKE'S Shorty Smoked Sausage, Original, 5 Ounce [] uploaded by Shalayna G.

BY DUKES

Hearty old world style, all pork sausages are slow cured over hardwood smoke and dried for seven days. Shorty's are small so you can share them. No. 115659: Weight: 5.0 oz, Flavor: Original Smoked, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Finely crafted Smoked Meats by Dukes is a product that now love and trust. My favorite is the smoked shorty sausages in the Hatch Green Chili flavor. The flavor is robust, has the perfect amount of meat to chili ratio which makes every bite set with the right amount of spice. I love that there made with real meat u.s. inspected by the Department of Agriculture full of protein and the gluten-free product the pork used to create the sausage is raised with no hormones. I like that there are two sizes available there's a three pack that I can get while I'm on the go that is available at my local grocery store for $1.69 or there's a regular size that has several servings in it available for $5.99. These are new at my store and if you come across them I highly recommend trying them you'll be totally addicted as I am.
April P.
Vermillion, SD
Has a good pepper flavor dryer than the other meat sausages. I had because of the less fat it has compare to them I'm guessing. Also the ingredient list is very simple and clean compare to other brands. A good snack for a road trip.
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was nervous to try these, given that I have silly act disease, however they are absolutely gluten free, and so delicious! I'm actually running to the store to go grab a couple more bags today :-) they are great for camping, sitting by the pool, or when you just need a bit of a protein boost!
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
These are delicious and very filling! I find them on the bottom shelf of the jerky isle in Walmart and pair it with some cheese. Definitely recommend!
Macy M.
Prairieville, LA
I love these things! If you're sticking to a low-carb diet, these are the perfect snack! Great to grab for on the go!
Patrick S.
It's marvelous all it's tasty it's the perfect size snack it was 50% off at the A+ store and that's why I bought it