Dukes Duke's Mayonaise 8 oz. uploaded by Teresa C.

BY DUKES #15 in Mayonnaise

"Best Mayonnaise in the South...Or anywhere else! Sugar Free, Low Carb! Enjoy the smooth, creamy and one-of-a kind flavor of Duke's mayonnaise in your coleslaw, potato, egg and tuna salads, deviled eggs and dips as well as on your favorite sandwiches.... see more...

Haleigh B.
My grandma has been using dukes for years, which she passed on to me. We use it in dressings, salads, and many other things.
brandi b.
Gibsonville, NC
The only Mayo my family ever buys. sometimes cost a little more than other brands but it's worth every penny
Courtney C.
Huntsville, AL
So good! My favorite mayo to add to homemade pimento cheese sandwiches! It's super creamy and great!
Caroline M.
anderson
Best mayo around! If you live in the south you know dukes is the best. It makes everything better!
Tee C.
Hiram, GA
Best mayo Hands down! Its great in cooking with casseroles, cakes , well as cold cut sandwiches!
Kim K.
Ozark, AL
This is my all time favorite Mayo. It is the best to me and has the best flavor for sandwiches.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I had never tried dukes but boss brought some in for a food day and we all loved it! Try it
Casey R.
Review for: Mayonnaise 48 oz more...
I could eat this stuff on everything. So sad that I’m not able to find it in Canada. It has such a creamy taste and is such a delicious mayonnaise.