Dukes Duke's Mayonaise 8 oz. uploaded by Teresa C.

BY DUKES #9 in Mayonnaise

"Best Mayonnaise in the South...Or anywhere else! Sugar Free, Low Carb! Enjoy the smooth, creamy and one-of-a kind flavor of Duke's mayonnaise in your coleslaw, potato, egg and tuna salads, deviled eggs and dips as well as on your favorite sandwiches.... see more...

Krissy B.
Krissy B.
Marietta, GA
Foodie Expert
Duke's mayo is my favorite out of all. It's not too harsh with the taste and it's creamier than you would think a mayo would be. It doesn't overpower any dish you use it in. I like it on my sandwiches, or mixed into my chicken/tuna salad.
Madison F.
Madison F.
Homewood, AL
Foodie Expert
This is the best mayonnaise I have ever used. It has a unique flavor and is the only mayonnaise our household will purchase. It is great for using in anything. You definitely know when you use it and try to compare it to something else.
Heather e.
Heather e.
Summerville, SC
Foodie Expert
A review for mayo? Yes this is a must have in our household. Its perfectly creamy and tastes the best. Better than the other brands! We love it and wouldn't buy any other kind. and the price is great!
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Lincolnton, NC
Dukes is the only mayo worth eating. It has a great taste that no other mayo has. Goes great on sandwiches and anything else you use it on.
Bridgette F.
Bridgette F.
Fairborn, OH
This is the only mayonnaise I will use! It's not as sweet as miracle whip, but that's what I love about it. It's amazing to cook with too!!
Donna L.
Donna L.
A staple in my kitchen and used with many dishes. The most unusual would be in mashed potatoes, my niece loves it this way..my favorite way to have Duke's Mayo is with a fresh tomato from the garden, salt, pepper and soft white bread
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Foodie Expert
Dukes Duke's Mayonaise 8 oz. The last time I was at the supermarket I saw this and thought I would try it. I'm really glad I did. I make a lot of sandwiches for my husband's lunches and he noticed the difference! I will be buying this from now on.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Foodie Expert
This is probably my favorite mayonnaise, for both sandwiches/wraps and also cooking with. It's so creamy and provides great flavor. I have a Mac and cheese recipe I put this in and it's one of my favorites.
Da Lady C. J.
Da Lady C. J.
TEMPLE HILLS, MD
I started out with a small jar not sure if ill like it...a friend suggested it and used it in her angel eggs...I made the switch from My Beloved Hellmans for healthier eating!
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
Foodie Expert
I got this mayo with a coupon and now this is all I buy. If you love real mayonnaise then you will love this stuff. Super affordable.