BY DUKE

Added moisturizers smooth out the frizz and prevent dryness for deeper waves. Pomade provides a natural shine and a firm hold, maintaining a well-groomed look all day long. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Diana H.
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
Would love these.I gave this to my nephew because he has really curly hair when it grows. I think it does a decent job of keeping his hair down, even his stubborn curls on the front of his head. To me it has a weird smell. I recommed to others to buy it .
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Another great wave pomade. This is a well known product that actually really does what it say. With daily use you will definitely see waves forming.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
My husband has this product because he has extremely thick curly course here. Uses all kinds of gels and Paul maids and this is one of his favorites.
julie p.
Van Buren, AR
My afican american friends use this product and they love it it helps keep their waves in. its not to sticky amd the price is great
Jillian L.
Muskegon, MI
One of my best friends uses this in her boyfriends SUPER CURLY hair! She's always raving about how nice it looks
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1961 reviews
This product would be great for people with curly hair like mine to keep tame your curls and keep them in place
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Where can you find this product?
Cathy S.
My son has straight asian american hair but it stand straight out till its about 2-3 inches long before it even considers laying down. Would this work for his hair and to help with "cow licks"?