Duke Nukem Forever PS3 by PS3

by PS3

Duke Nukem is one of the biggest and most recognizable brands in gaming history. irreverent, un-PC, and uber-macho, Duke Nukem is the perfect antidote to the overdose of today's clich d gaming archetypes. The game's cocktail of alien invasion, busty babes, bawdy comedy and big guns never gets old. The highly anticipated Duke Nukem Forever is a celebration of what video games are really about: An Out Loud Good Time. The game is Huge. With hours and hours of over-the-top single player action, and a range of bodacious multiplayer modes like Duke Match, Capture the Babe and Hail to the king, players can rest assured knowing that the fun will last. Ego, and then Some: Step into the shoes of Duke Nukem, the steroidal One-Man Army who never fails and always gets the Babes. Bust a Gut: Duke pulls no punches. He does and says the things you are thinking. Duke's constant stream of hilarious one-liners throughout the game will have gamers rolling. World Interactivity: Spend as much time as you want shooting hoops, lifting weights, playing pinball, pool, air hockey, and slots. Even the urinals are interactive. Scale and Variety: This game has it all. Packed with explosive FPS action, outlandish settings, vehicle driving, and puzzle solving gamers will never tire of the endless fun. Multiplayer Like No Other: Duke re-envisions classic modes of play in his own hilarious and humiliating way. Shrink your opponent and squash him with your foot. Freeze and shatter him. Attach explosives to his back. Roll a pipe bomb between his legs, or just frag him old-fashioned with a rocket. Platform: Playstation3. Publisher: Take 2. Genre: Action. Rating: Mature. Languages: English. Region Compatibility: NTSC- U/S, (United States/U.S. territories, Canada or Bermuda systems), NTSC- J, (Japanese, Asian or Korean systems), PAL (European or Australian systems).

What is this game about ?
Start your review of Duke Nukem Forever PS3 by PS3!
How would you rate this product?
Gamer Expert Level 2
This game is a blast from the past . It is just like the PC version but much better . The story line is awesome and the graphics are so cool It makes game play enjoyable . This is just one of those games you sit down and play until the hours have past and you realize it's morning .LOL "I'm here to kick a** and chew bubblegum and I am all outta bubblegum". Love it .
This was unfortunately an overhyped game that had the potential to be amazing but was passed through the hands of so many game developers that it took years to come out and caused it to be completely terrible. It's unfortunately a waste of money and if they ever create another game hopefully it will stay in the hands of one game developer that way if doesn't feel like the game is going in 50 different directions.
I love Duke Nukem! I remember playing it as a child with my cousins. It was the best !!!! I had it for Nintendo 64 , and I absolutely love it. The fact that someone has made this for PS3 is #AwesomeSauce# ! I really don't play as much as I would like ,because I hardly have the time. Man sometimes I wish I could be a kid again. #DukeNukem in my opinion will always be a #Classic.
Kalamazoo, MI
This game is a lot of fun. The only thing I can say negatively about it is that it is a bit short. But for the price it is definitely worth it. If you're a Duke Nukem fan you will not be disappointed in your purchase. I have replayed it a couple of times but more than that and you will get bored. I would recommend it to others.
Philadelphia, PA
This game was the biggest disappointment in my entire life. Everyone waited years and years for this? It was garbage. No replay value whatsoever. The only redeeming thing about this game are the items that came with the preorder. Would not recommend.
Mebane, NC
Classic Nukem but modern take. My son got to play a game from my day, and it was awesome! Had all Duke's classic one liners, and the gameplay was easier than the original. Story could have been better but it's still a good game
Richmond, VA
Been playing duke nukem since the PC days this game does not disappoint. Obviously over time the graphics and violence have become better but still the gameplay itself has even improved since the early days.
Columbus, OH
I had to pick this because I got it so randomly at game stop for like a dollar, I swear it was so bad I would have rather given my dollar to a homeless person, duke nikem was the s$&t when I was a kid
Oxnard, CA
I thought this game was awesome. My boyfriend played it till he finished the game. I liked that it was a type of game that you actually had to try and find your way around. Two thumbs up.
Elwood, IL
This game is generally for 13 year Olds etc, but I found it to be actually challenging on some levels. It's a fun GTA-esq game that has its own personality. I love the way the levels are, I hate the graphics and the storyline though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...