BY DUKE COMPANY

Animal cage traps heavyduty xlarge size 14 inches x 15 x 36 Durable live catch cage trap for raccoons, feral cats and armadillos. Trap features welded rod reinforced gravity drop door, durable powder coated green finish and bait protected mesh wire. Used extensively by wildlife control professionals. see more...

• Does this trap work good? How easy is the release when le...4 Answers
  • What do you use this for 3 Answers
  • Is this completely safe for the animal?8 Answers
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
My dad actually has one of these and he's about to catch a possum with one he says they work great they're not super expensive you can get them at Lowes or target or Walmart I would go get you some so you can catch those little rodents that are being a nuisance
Tracy V.
Works great! Just remember to put you're bait under the trigger so that the animal will claw at it and make the door fall... if you don't some animals are too smart and will grab the bait and run!
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Awesome!!!! We caught 3 possums, 3 raccoons, and a cat with this trap. Easy to set up and easy to pick up without get bite by the animals. Recommend for them pest.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
My grandfather used these one summer when they were overridden with squirrels. He was a very gentle soul and couldn't bare to hurt them/kill them so we trapped the squirrels and drove them to the park where they were released. We still have the trap all these years later. No squirrels were ever hurt using it :)
Candous D.
Salem, MO
My son has this live trap It lasts a long time. The only thing is it is a little tricky to set. It is hard for him sometimes. Over all though I don't think he would compain and he would say he loves it. he is always using it for something. Best christmas present we have bought him.
Tessa D.
Barboursville, WV
These cages work great to trap and release pesky critters. It is a safe method as it doesn't hurt the animal, which makes me feel better. I have cats and there are neighborhood dogs that could easily be tempted and get trapped, but they won't be injured. My only complaint is about one raccoon was smart enough to reach through the bars for the food and not go inside to get trapped. Clever!
Kathleen F.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This is a really great option if you have critters you are trying to get rid of. I have tried this and the Have a Heart trap and liked them both. We have had issues with groundhogs and one skunk, and this helped us safely rid out yard of them, while not killing them. Win/win!
Leanna S.
Faribault, MN
These are great! They have helped us catch a many small critters! Our cousin had a cat that kept getting stuck in places it shouldn't and it didn't want to come out. Luckily, setting a trap let us catch the stinker and keep it out of the hiding spot until we could secure it.
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
These are great for catching pests with the intent to release them, however, if your dog goes missing don't forget to check the live trap! Our dog went missing once and we searched for hours only to find her stuck in the trap baited with a hot dog :)
Sara T.
Capo Beach, CA
I am a little surprised I have actually used one of these, but in my garden I was having an issue with raccoon eating my tomatoes. I put one of these out and a week later caught the little guy and relocated him away from my garden and I haven't had a problem since. It worked! and I didn't have to touch the raccoon.
Kayleigh O.
What animals could be trapped in this?
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
Is this completely safe for the animal?
Rikki C.
Hinesville,ga
Does this trap work good? How easy is the release when letting the animal out?
Jena C.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
What do you use this for