Dukan Diet Organic Oat Bran

Delicious, 100% Organic And Natural, Our Oat Bran Is A Good Source Of Fiber And Tastes Great Mixed With Yogurt Or Cottage Cheese. Make Savory Pancakes, Pizza Crust, Cookies And Much More! Cholesterol Free Creates A Feeling Of Fullness Aids In Digestion Helps With Weight Management Usda Organic Diets Low In Saturated Fat And Cholesterol That Include 3 Grams Of Soluble Fiber Per Day From Oat Bran May Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease. One Serving Of Oat Bran Provides 1.5 G Of This Soluble Fiber. Made In Usa see more...

• is this by any chance could this be gluten free?1 Answers
  • Is this to heavy to eat as breakfast? Or might me better for the ...1 Answers
  • Are this good??3 Answers
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
This a great ingredient for pancakes and also a great replacement for bread crumbs...I think it's very good ...
Briana H.
Atlanta, GA
I was shocked that these weren't actually terrible. While trying to eat healthier, I found these and now I use it often. LOVE!
Hannah T.
Louisville, KY
This product is awesome. This a great ingredient for pancakes and also a great replacement for bread crumbs.
Raquel S.
Is this product a good breakfast bar.or just a snack between breakfast, And does it taste like real oatmeal?
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
I'm not a big fan of dukandiet, i just don't like that much, I'm not gonna buy it again for sure, it was terrible
Hanan A.
New Britain, CT
I read what eveyone was writing so I bought it and it really taste good will be trying again. Ibwant to thank eveyone who wrote review on it and I found out about.
nayara c.
valencia
muy buen producto complemento para fitness, lo uso a diario y mi pareja tambien lo usamos siempre que vamos hacer deporte
Emma L.
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Is this to heavy to eat as breakfast? Or might me better for the afternoon to eat?
Tawfiq A.
Dubai
is this by any chance could this be gluten free?