DUFT & DOFT - Stockholm Rose Nourishing Hand Cream 50ml

by Duft & Doft

Brand from South Korea: DUFT & DOFT. Fall in love with our Best Selling Signature Fragrance Stockholm Rose, a warm cuddle of silky rose petals and cashmere musk! Recently voted #1 in a blind test for absorption, non-stickiness and fragrance! Enriched with Shea Butter and Vitamin E, our instantly absorbing formula protects your hands and leaves them feeling soft and supple while the delightful fragrance will keep you coming back for more. Fresh, floral, fruity fragrance. Enriched with Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Collagen, Hyaluronan, Aloe Vera. Duft & Doft Hand Cream Key Ingredients. Shea Butter: Extracted from African Shea Tree fruits, our Shea Butter provides outstanding moisturization and adds luster to your skin. Also helps prevent skin damage from dryness. Vitamin E: Provides ample hydration and nutrition for a vibrant, smooth skin. Collagen: Soluble collagen retains hydration and provides suppleness to your skin. Helps with anti-wrinkle effect. Hyaluronic Acid: With its amazing ability to retain moisture, Hyaluronic Acid (or Hyaluronan) helps to retain skin firmness and pliability for a more youthful look. Also forms a thin transparent layer on the surface of your skin to provide protection against the elements. Free of parabens, benzophenones, synthetic dyes, surfactants, talc and triethanolamine. Pack Size - 50ml/1.8oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DUFT & DOFT - Stockholm Rose Nourishing Hand Cream 50ml!
October  K.
DUFT & DOFT - Stockholm Rose Nourishing Hand Cream 50ml uploaded by October  K.
Won this scent in a set of hand creams from website Blingdear to try out and review. The hand cream itself was more on the watery side but surprisingly it was very moisturizing and left my hands soft. The tubes are super cute. This scent I could hardly smell. It says it supposed to smell like rose but I can't smell it. Might be because I have allergies currently.
Jessica L.
Cedar Lake
Smells amazing! Smells of soft roses and flirty scents. I would purchase this over and over again. I wear this every day and my friends ask me what I’m wearing and I recommend & Doft hand cream.
Jenn H.
ALLEN, TX
I got a sample of this from Facetory.  It's such a great little lotion. Very moisturizing and very pleasant scent.  Love it!!!
Michelle T.
E Brunswick, NJ
I received a sample of this and just finished my tube of 0.3 fl oz. It's made in Korea. The rose scent is heavenly!! Like the name suggests it's very nourishing and quickly absorbed into the skin, leaving it soft and smooth and not greasy (which makes it perfect for work/office use!)
Annie P.
North Andover, MA
I love the scent of this! It's so pleasant yet not overwhelming. The formula is super light it gets absorbed into your skin fast and it's a nice essential to add to your purse. There isn't anything specifically special to this product, but if you're just looking for an ordinary hand cream feel free to try this out!
Shanneene S.
EAGLEBY, QLD
This is such a great hand cream. It’ doesn’t smell like roses though. It doesn’t leave any greasy residue. It absorbs so well into the skin. I’m not a huge hand cream person but this product was decent.
Vizono K.
Ozone Park , NY
I love the bright and pink packaging, would definitely not miss it when I’m in a hurry. The texture is like a watery cream and absorbs fast. The scent is that of fresh roses with a mushiness. If you have very dry hands I’m afraid this won’t be enough though. I use this every time I wash my hands so it’s enough for me at the moment. [product:duft-&-doft-stockholm-rose-nourishing-hand-cream-50ml]

Looking for your answer?