BY DUFT & DOFT

Brand from South Korea: DUFT & DOFT. Fall in love with our Best Selling Signature Fragrance Stockholm Rose, a warm cuddle of silky rose petals and cashmere musk! Recently voted #1 in a blind test for absorption, non-stickiness and fragrance! Enriched with Shea Butter and Vitamin E, our instantly absorbing formula protects your hands and leaves them feeling soft and supple while the delightful fragrance will keep you coming back for more. Fresh, floral, fruity fragrance. Enriched with Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Collagen, Hyaluronan, Aloe Vera. Duft & Doft Hand Cream Key Ingredients. Shea Butter: Extracted from African Shea Tree fruits, our Shea Butter provides outstanding moisturization and adds luster to your skin. Also helps prevent skin damage from dryness. Vitamin E: Provides ample hydration and nutrition for a vibrant, smooth skin. Collagen: Soluble collagen retains hydration and provides suppleness to your skin. Helps with anti-wrinkle effect. Hyaluronic Acid: With its amazing ability to retain moisture, Hyaluronic Acid (or Hyaluronan) helps to retain skin firmness and pliability for a more youthful look. Also forms a thin transparent layer on the surface of your skin to provide protection against the elements. Free of parabens, benzophenones, synthetic dyes, surfactants, talc and triethanolamine. Pack Size - 50ml/1.8oz see more...

spectacular g.
I love the scent of this! It's so pleasant yet not overwhelming. The formula is super light it gets absorbed into your skin fast and it's a nice essential to add to your purse. There isn't anything specifically special to this product, but if you're just looking for an ordinary hand cream feel free to try this out!
Jessica L.
Cedar Lake
Smells amazing! Smells of soft roses and flirty scents. I would purchase this over and over again. I wear this every day and my friends ask me what I’m wearing and I recommend & Doft hand cream.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I received a sample of this and just finished my tube of 0.3 fl oz. It's made in Korea. The rose scent is heavenly!! Like the name suggests it's very nourishing and quickly absorbed into the skin, leaving it soft and smooth and not greasy (which makes it perfect for work/office use!)
Jenn H.
Allen, TX
I got a sample of this from Facetory.  It's such a great little lotion. Very moisturizing and very pleasant scent.  Love it!!!