DUFT & DOFT - Sophy Soapy Nourishing Hand Cream 50ml

by Duft & Doft

Brand from South Korea: DUFT & DOFT. Nourish and moisturize your hands with our signature fragrance Sophy Soapy, a lovely embrace of winter orchids and tea roses! Enriched with Shea Butter and Vitamin E, our instantly absorbing formula protects your hands and leaves them feeling soft and supple while the delightful fragrance will keep you coming back for more. Fresh, floral fragrance. Enriched with Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Collagen, Hyaluronan, Aloe Vera. Shea Butter: Extracted from African Shea Tree fruits, our Shea Butter provides outstanding moisturization and adds luster to your skin. Also helps prevent skin damage from dryness. Vitamin E: Provides ample hydration and nutrition for a vibrant, smooth skin. Collagen: Soluble collagen retains hydration and provides suppleness to your skin. Helps with anti-wrinkle effect. Hyaluronic Acid: With its amazing ability to retain moisture, Hyaluronic Acid (or Hyaluronan) helps to retain skin firmness and pliability for a more youthful look. Also forms a thin transparent layer on the surface of your skin to provide protection against the elements. Free of parabens, benzophenones, synthetic dyes, surfactants, talc, triethanolamine. Pack Size - 50ml / 1.8oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DUFT & DOFT - Sophy Soapy Nourishing Hand Cream 50ml!
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
DUFT & DOFT - Sophy Soapy Nourishing Hand Cream 50ml uploaded by Kelli B.
Sophy Soapy Hand Cream: this hand cream smells and feels amazing! It has a light clean scent like you just stepped out of the shower. These hand creams contain Shea Butter, vitamin E, Collagen, and Hyaluronic Acid. The hand creams left my skin very hydrated and did not leave my hands greasy feeling.
October  K.
DUFT & DOFT - Sophy Soapy Nourishing Hand Cream 50ml uploaded by October  K.
I won this hand cream in a set of hand creams from the website Blingdear to review. This smell is a fresh soap type scent which I love fresh clean scents. The hand cream is kinda watery but it's surprisingly moisturizing and got my hands very soft.
Shanneene S.
EAGLEBY, QLD
This is such a great hand cream. It’s smells like a high end perfume and it doesn’t leave any greasy residue. It absorbs so well into the skin. I’m not a huge hand cream person but this product was amazing.

Looking for your answer?