BY LAURA BIAGIOTTI

An elegant and sophisticated woody/spicy fragrance for men which was inspired by the concept of two people; the romance between a man and a woman. In this masculine scent the top notes open with fresh lime and incense blended with anise root. The heart is composed of coconut milk with galanga and sage. The base notes are patchouli vetiver and opoponax. see more...

Yokatherin M.
Brooklyn, Ny
I bought this fragrance as a gift for my friend and absolutely loves it. It just smells so refreshing.bi was thinking about getting it for myself because it smells really good.
ali s.
Fresno, CA
I want it ,it looks so beautiful and I hope it would smell wonderful 💖💖💖 I really like the bottle
Samy L.
Provo, UT
This perfume in a few words to perfection because it is not heavy and very well Uele
Sofe F.
Milton Keynes
This product just smells great and it's just wonderful everyone just keeps asking me what perfume do I use just cause it smells great, it lasts for a very long time which is impressive since not many perfume stays that long
Alison D.
Amazing product. Absolutely in love with it. The smell its awesome, everybody should try it