BY DUDU-OSUN

• Does this clear up dark spots? Does it burn your skin?2 Answers
  • Does this soap really help with scarring?? I've heard goo...1 Answers
  • Anyone with acne had any success with this? 2 Answers
Dudu-Osun 100% Pure African Black Soap
I love this brand of african black soap. I suffer from dark spots on my face and I usually don;t like soaps that dry out my face. But this soap is amazing. I have been using this brand for about 2 years now and it has helped even out my skin tone and reduce my dark spots. I buy the standard size for $2.99 at my local beauty supply store. I have seen it almost everywhere so that is a plus. I have sensitive skin and this soap doesn't dry out my face at all. It lathers really well when using just a bit a water. A little goes a long way. I like to cut the bar of soap into multiple pieces and it lasts longer that way. I like to use this soap in my hair as well as a shampoo. I have a Youtube video on my channel called Resilientnblessed, called Quick Wash Day. I used this soap along with some of my favorite natural oils to cleanse my hair and it really works. I love this soap, I use it multiple of ways and it actually works. I recommend it.
Michaela L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am so glad I tried this years ago. I now buy it in bulk online. It smells so good & leaves my skin feeling so soft. It really did help clear up any breakouts or flare ups that I had. It will start to dissolve away if it gets wet too much, so I like to keep mine out of the shower just so it’ll last a little longer. I highly recommend trying this is you have sensitive breakout prone skin.
C O.
When I tell you that I'm in love... omg! I saw this product at my local beauty supply store and read the ingredients and had to buy it!! And so far it's absolutely GREAT! I just purchased my second bar. I can see a change in my face/scars. It has a very light smell and it hasn't broken me out. I have very sensitive skin and it's doing me very well! This is definitely my go to !
chichi m.
Schaumburg, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’ve tried other black soap brands and this has to be the best well known brand out there. First of all is packaged nice and it’s molded beautifully. I buy this off amazon but your can also get it at any african market. The real natural black soap is never black, it’s dark brown with just an organic look to it. It’s the only think that cleared my oily skin up so please do yourself a favor and stop wasting money on other high end products and get this
Jasmine B.
Love this black soap!! I use it as a facial soap every day and night. It’s help lightened my skin and keep acne at bay. The smell is pleasant opposed to the raw black soap. Yes I’d recommend to all
Sashana E.
To begin, I bought this some for under $2 and as such I really wasn’t expecting much. With that being said...WOW! It’s all natural ingredients! It’s the holy grail for removing my makeup while cleansing my face at the same time! PLUS it’s the best thing ever to use to clean my brushes and beauty blenders.
Iris F.
Just purchased this soap from amazon "about a week ago" for me and my fiancé. He has dry, red, itchy flaked skin around his mustache, beard and nose crease that gets inflamed a lot(we have tried everything) and I have extremely oily and uneven tone skin. We been using this soap twice a day, morning and night for about a week and he is no longer itchy nor inflamed patches on his face, flakes are still there but the worst part was the redness and itchiness and that's gone. As for me my face is no longer as oily and my makeup last longer, that means less pats of powder for me! Lol this is only in a week. Still waiting on results of my uneven skin tones I willupdate! It's very cheap on amazon I bought 6 for $10 and a little goes along way! The soaps are extremely thick so I believe 1 bar will last for a month or 2! It does dry out your face but as for me, my face can benefit off of that therefore I do not moisturize after!
LaQuishia M.
I've been using this Dudu-Osun Black Soap for 9 days now, I love it! I purchased mines from eBay for $3.49, very affordable. Lathers up very well! This soaps leaves my skin baby soft and replenished. A little does goes a long way in which I think I'll be able to get at least one month worth  of use from this bar of soap. Once you wash and dry your face PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE moisturize your skin because it will dry your skin out. Use a good moisturizer, I recommend any Nivea lotion/creme product. Of course I would buy this soap again. Dudu-Osun 100% Pure African Black SoapTropical Natural Dudo Osun Black Soap Tropical Dudu Osun Black Soap,150g
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This natural soap works wonders. I use this on my body and face. My fiance uses this also. It did a great job at clearing up his back acne and he's a guy so imagine what it can do for us females. It evened out my skin tone and it leaves my skin moisturized. Within time you will see a change in whatever body acne, discoloration, eczema, any skin condition you may have. Whether it's on your face or on your body this is a great product. It's not expensive at all and it's looked past many times so I consider this my hidden secret. It's a black natural soap so don't be alarmed when you see the brown suds.
Shawn A.
Reston, VA
This is the only black soap I use! It does not contain coconut oil and will not break you out. A little goes a long way! It will get your body squeaky clean! I've cleaned my hair with it too. It's also a great stain remover. It's a great value. The bar is big. I pay about $5 per bar. You can definitely find it for less. It's natural. No dyes and nothing fake. You can see the bar is raw. I love it highly recommend
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this soap but it makes such a mess after i use it any tips on how to reduce the mess it leave behind?
Whitney T.
Vinemont, AL
Anyone with acne had any success with this?
Does this soap darken the skin?
Raenica C.
Rosedale, NY
Does this clear up dark spots? Does it burn your skin?
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this soap good for eczema, and does it ruin or stain your shower/tub like other brands?