BY DUDU-OSUN

• Does this clear up dark spots? Does it burn your skin?2 Answers
  • how long before you began seeing results using this soap?...1 Answers
  • Does this soap really help with scarring?? I've heard goo...1 Answers
Dudu-Osun 100% Pure African Black Soap

Start your review of Dudu-Osun 100% Pure African Black Soap!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Christiane S.
Silver Spring, MD
MY FAVE. TEN OUT OF TEN WOULD RECOMMEND. The only con I can think of is that the fragrance does remind me of harsh cleaning chemicals. Other than that, this is my favorite soap for facial AND body cleansing. It helped clear acne that I'd suffered with for years.  It lathers well and is pressed into a bar that doesn't fall apart in the shower. Store it on your vanity to prevent it from melting in your shower. Do yourself a favor and add it into your skincare rotation.
Ekaette E.
Carson, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’ve learned from experimentation that not all black soaps are created equal. Black soap is my holy grail however this brand is just too drying for my semi-sensitive face so I use it on my body only and use a different black soap on my face which is perfect.
I love this brand of african black soap. I suffer from dark spots on my face and I usually don;t like soaps that dry out my face. But this soap is amazing. I have been using this brand for about 2 years now and it has helped even out my skin tone and reduce my dark spots. I buy the standard size for $2.99 at my local beauty supply store. I have seen it almost everywhere so that is a plus. I have sensitive skin and this soap doesn't dry out my face at all. It lathers really well when using just a bit a water. A little goes a long way. I like to cut the bar of soap into multiple pieces and it lasts longer that way. I like to use this soap in my hair as well as a shampoo. I have a Youtube video on my channel called Resilientnblessed, called Quick Wash Day. I used this soap along with some of my favorite natural oils to cleanse my hair and it really works. I love this soap, I use it multiple of ways and it actually works. I recommend it.
ANURI 👸.
Hillside, NJ
I’ve actually used this soap and is great. It’s ingredients is simple and natural/organic. Works in clearing acne and blackheads. Yes such a great value and is only under $5. Great investment. Yes I buy it from time to time.
Tashayla W.
Irving , TX
Now This Is A GO-To product if you haven’t tried it please do its on amazon and also local beauty supplies for no more than $2 for one bar . This is pure African soap that I use daily and it last long every bar I get is like every 3 months actually no joke once I found out about this brand I instantly wanted to do reviews over it because it really helped my skin . I currently lost the little chunk I had left I believe one of my sisters threw it away because it was so little like it last me forever literally and I get the best results even from the smallest pieces! Highly recommend 10/10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Michaela L.
I am so glad I tried this years ago. I now buy it in bulk online. It smells so good & leaves my skin feeling so soft. It really did help clear up any breakouts or flare ups that I had. It will start to dissolve away if it gets wet too much, so I like to keep mine out of the shower just so it’ll last a little longer. I highly recommend trying this is you have sensitive breakout prone skin.
MissSoDelish •.
America
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m currently using this as my morning facial soap and it’s amazing for oily skin and lightening of dark spots. A little goes a long way creating such a creamy lather that cleanses so good leaving skin brightened and refreshed. Since using this soap I never have breakouts! Will sting the eyes other than that I’m on my 3rd repurchase of this soap, extremely affordable! A must try!!
emerance H.
Baltimore , MD
Purchased at: Cake Beauty
Dudu-Osun 100% Pure African Black Soap
So I started using this soap about a year ago when I can’t find the right soap for me because my skin is very sensitive and very oily, watched YouTube videos on this and felt like I needed to try it in order to see the results I’m glad I chose this as my everyday skincare product I definitely recommend it .!!
Monique S.
Brooklyn, Ny
The best face and body wash I've used in a while! It helps cleanse my skin really well and it doesn't leave the residual feeling like other soap brands too. The smell is really good, I have no complaints about it. Abd I defidently recommend it!
Kimberly J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Excellent soap! Gets the dirt off while keeping skin fresh and clean. It’s completely natural so it does burn if left on too long due to it containing only natural oils. Smells good. Can be a bit pricey but absolutely worth it.
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this soap but it makes such a mess after i use it any tips on how to reduce the mess it leave behind?
Does this soap darken the skin?
Raenica C.
Albany, NY
Patty H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this soap good for eczema, and does it ruin or stain your shower/tub like other brands?
Whitney T.
Vinemont, AL
Anyone with acne had any success with this?