BY DUDLEY'S

An economical, concentrated, leave-in moisturizing hairdressing that protects the hair from chemical processing. Designed to restore the hair's natural oils and moisture. see more...

• I have been wanting to use this product but I don't want ...3 Answers
  • Wonder how well this would work in my natural hair. I rem...2 Answers
  • Wonder how well this would work in my natural hair. I rem...1 Answers
Angela A.
Peachtree Cor, GA
I use to purchase this product when I had a relaxer. It has been years!! However, I really loved this product!! It kept my hair well moisturize. Also, I did not have any breakage. This is one of my favorite products by them unlike their chemical relaxer and other products.
Tonette H.
Union, OH
I used to use this product when I was younger and had relaxed hair. It was wonderful for adding and retaining moisture. Highly recommended!!!
Candyce C.
I remember using this when I had a relaxer. worked really well in giving my hair a Sheen and smelled really good.
Chris H.
I used to use this and it was so-so. Some days I was satisfied, others it seemed to be of no help at all.
Jessica E.
New Holland, OH
I have been wanting to use this product but I don't want something oily. Could anyone tell me about the oiliness. Does it soak in or lay on the skin?
Candyce C.
Wonder how well this would work in my natural hair. I remember using when I had a relaxer.

Amazon