BY DUCRAY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The anti oily dandruff treatment shampoo quanorm by Ducray long lastingly eliminates oily dandruff, normalizes sebum secretion and purifies oily scalp. Even healthy scalps shed skin cells, but it is the acceleration of this process - linked to an... see more...

Review (1)
Maï D.
This product is amazing, I have very oily scalp but very dry hair after the mid-lengths and I can't believe how soft my hair and scalp feel after using this shampoo. I have a lot of dandruff during the winter and I use this shampoo to wash my hair twice a week and it does wonders. I do say that you have to use it for at least two weeks before you see significant results but it's worth it. After I just use it once a week in between my color protection shampoo and my hair and scalp feel great.